Working for Airtours

Bit of Information for ANYONE

If you contact the Airtours Head Office in Kusadasi, up near the big petrol Station on the Road to Izmir. You could get work as a transfer rep... I did!! Never done anything like that before.....

toksoz said:
Bit of Information for ANYONE

If you contact the Airtours Head Office in Kusadasi, up near the big petrol Station on the Road to Izmir. You could get work as a transfer rep... I did!! Never done anything like that before.....
Thats handy, I know Star is looking for work atm.

**claire**

Super Moderator
Thanks Toksoz! :)

anyone thinking about doing it ... remember the nightmare flight times you have .....You will have to be the cheery face meeting all the tired new visitors!!

**claire** said:
Thanks Toksoz! :)

anyone thinking about doing it ... remember the nightmare flight times you have .....You will have to be the cheery face meeting all the tired new visitors!!
Thats a good point! its not all sex and beach

Toksoz have you got the official address for their head office? You could post it here for anyone thats interested!

Go for it Carmella.

CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT

You will also play a key role in guiding customers on excursions around the resort and assisting the Customer Service Representative with Welcome Events. Whatever you are doing you’ll always be an important point of call for customers with questions or problems.

Your main duties include: -

• Airport duties and coach transfers on customers’ arrival and departure
  • Promoting and assisting the Customer Service Representative with Welcome Events
  • Handling complaints and resolving problems
  • Endorsing the sale of excursions and additional services offered in resort
  • Guiding day and evening excursions
  • Ensuring paperwork is completed neatly and accurately within specified deadlines
Our Customer Service Assistants are real team players with the ability to work on their own initiative. You will possess at least 6 months experience of working in a customer service environment, preferably gained dealing with customers on a face to face basis.

You will need to be reliable, efficient, flexible, hard working with bags of enthusiasm, stamina and resilience! You will be committed to providing a service to others and able to work within a high profile customer service environment. If you are up to the challenge of this fantastic opportunity then hit the ‘apply’ button now!

You will need to be 19 plus by March 2005 to apply for this position.

**claire**

Super Moderator
Just a quickie .. The recruitment for this year will have already been done. (usually happens just after christmas)but people do leave all the time (the job is a lot harder than you would imagine!) so a trip to the office while in Kus will do you no harm!! :)

Stop with that lick arsing Merv, ah only jokin.

Listen Merv do you know anyone who works as a transfer rep in Turkey, if so do they like it? Is the money good?

Now theres another task for ya to keep ya busy!

Seriously though, has anybody ever worked for Airtours before? I recall a girl telling me she worked for them and the conditions and pay were crap. She didnt say crap but I cant put what she said here lol:confused:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
merlin said:
Seriously though, has anybody ever worked for Airtours before? I recall a girl telling me she worked for them and the conditions and pay were crap. She didnt say crap but I cant put what she said here lol:confused:
Lol, you don't have to say...we can imagine...

Most of these sorts of jobs do not pay well anyway. I don't know anyone that has actually worked for that company. But don't they pay for your accomodation and stuff, so the wages are pretty basic.

Carmella said:
Lol, you don't have to say...we can imagine...

Most of these sorts of jobs do not pay well anyway. I don't know anyone that has actually worked for that company. But don't they pay for your accomodation and stuff, so the wages are pretty basic.
I guess so. One thing is for sure though - you would need a proper work visa - who usually arranges that? the employer or yourself? and who pays for it?:huh:

**claire**

Super Moderator
I worked for Airtours!!!

& agree that the wages are crap!! ..it is bloody hard work, up at good knows all hours, having to look good & be cheery when all you really want is to get some sleep!

The Visa thing ..i have heard this year that a lot of the companies are not giving out the visas, you will have to apply yourself to get one & you have to pay for it also.

you do normally get accomodation thrown in, its normally pretty basic & can be a room in one of the hotels you look after! ..not ideal if you want to get away from the clients!! :confused: