Hi People

Hi All, God i'm glad to see a decent forum about Kusadasi...my wife and mother have just been out for the weekend and bought a villa there :cool:

As of yet, i know nothing about the place, other than what the photos taken, can show me. So any help will be great ;)

We hope to go out in August to see what our purchase is like once the furnishings have been completed :)

Big Stoo said:
Hi All, God i'm glad to see a decent forum about Kusadasi...my wife and mother have just been out for the weekend and bought a villa there :cool:

As of yet, i know nothing about the place, other than what the photos taken, can show me. So any help will be great ;)

We hope to go out in August to see what our purchase is like once the furnishings have been completed :)
Nice one Stoo! I also live here! Welcome to the forums and have a good look round - theres heaps of info on here for you to browse and whats not on here, the other members will be sure to help you!

Welcome:cool:

Admin said:
Hi Big Stoo;

Welcome to the forum. Did u get our website for infos and photos?
www.kusadasi.biz
yes we scoured the net for decent sites of Kusadasi and im glad to say that this one won hands down :bigok:
I just can't wait to get out there and have a look for myself!
Oh and my wife managed to lose my camera :doh:

hey big stoo welcome to the forum glad u think ours is the best im sure we will keep u hooked and glad to hear u bought a villa! ul love it im sure! hope u find the forum helpful and as friendly as poss!
Love Joanne xx :)

hey!!!! Welcome to the forum hun,

Lol, just finding it amusing that u bought a villa somewhere where u;ve never been to.....lucky guess coz kusadasi is LUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Im jealous lol

anyway, have fun on the site, its wicked lol