sorry I have not been around I missed you guys (HONEST)

tracie

Super Star Scouser of Söke
hi guys

sorry i have not been around been really busy at work these last few weeks its mad at the moment got kids out everyday 9-5 so i am really tired by the time i get home

anything exciting happened while i have been away no one got married on the sly or anything like that

well i am back at least now off work for two weeks thank god can have a lay in of a morning now

tracie;126334 said:
hi guys

sorry i have not been around been really busy at work these last few weeks its mad at the moment got kids out everyday 9-5 so i am really tired by the time i get home

anything exciting happened while i have been away no one got married on the sly or anything like that

well i am back at least now off work for two weeks thank god can have a lay in of a morning now
Welcome back Tracie and good to see you here again!!;)

Only noteworthy news is that evil Simon Cowell pm´ed me. He is interested in our air guitar/spoon concept!:D ;) I told him we want 30 % royalties or no deal!

tracie

Super Star Scouser of Söke
Hephaestion;126388 said:
Welcome back Tracie and good to see you here again!!;)

Only noteworthy news is that evil Simon Cowell pm´ed me. He is interested in our air guitar/spoon concept!:D ;) I told him we want 30 % royalties or no deal!

good on you Chris keep him dangling