Who Is Who?

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
merlin said:
Carmella dearest..... any comment seeing you are THE number one POST WHORE?
Ha Ha...I have been the number 1 post whore since my first day here. I am so proud of myself :doh:

I am trying to teach others [Sarah & Joey] my ways...They're like my roses that grew from concrete...so proud *tear rolls slowly down cheek*

hehe first of all just wanna say cool post hehe! and mella u have taught both sarah and me great! i been here nearly two months and just days away from my 1000th post! who better cud we have as a teacher than the number 1 post whore herself! i also think that lee will be a big post whore soon! he's doing us proud! xxx

x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
hehe first of all just wanna say cool post hehe! and mella u have taught both sarah and me great! i been here nearly two months and just days away from my 1000th post! who better cud we have as a teacher than the number 1 post whore herself! i also think that lee will be a big post whore soon! he's doing us proud! xxx
IMHO mella will always be the biggest whore..... I mean biggest post whore ROTFLMAO

x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
hehe awww u meanie u just keep fantasizing
haha i didnt know that link was in most post order ahhhhhhh im 3rd biggest post whore cas we av joint 3rd wooooooo im soooo proud lol :p cmon leee catch up :p xxxx

I am more enthralled by the most numbers of members on at one time.

Apparently it was 258 all on at one time! What did I miss - Did mella do a strip on webcam?

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
merlin said:
I am more enthralled by the most numbers of members on at one time.

Apparently it was 258 all on at one time! What did I miss - Did mella do a strip on webcam?
Stop picking on me. :p

If i did a strip on Cam it would empty the forum out, not fill it up.

I dont think It was only members, Btw, it was full of spiders that day, too...

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
What are all these spider thing? xxx
Lol I didn't used to know either. Well A spider is a program that visits Web sites and reads their pages and other information in order to create entries for a search engine index. The major search engines on the Web (Like erm MSN, Google ect) all have such a program, which is also known as a "crawler" or a "bot." Spiders are typically programmed to visit sites that have been submitted by their owners as new or updated. Entire sites or specific pages can be selectively visited and indexed. Spiders are called spiders because they usually visit many sites in parallel at the same time, their "legs" spanning a large area of the "web." Spiders can crawl through a site's pages in several ways. One way is to follow all the hypertext links in each page until all the pages have been read.

WOW so impressed im on the first page, lol, not much of an achievement but last time i checked i wasnt lol.... but UMIT....hunny, bunny, dya really have to go from Loverly member to advanced?!!! Coz that makes me not wanna post cos loverly member sounds so much nicer than Advanced member...that just makes it sound like we're old lol hehehe go on, change it... ya know u wanna lol luv ya forever hehehe

Im sorry mella lol, im so gonna get banned before i even get to 250! lol, i must have gone off topic on like 5 threads at least tonight lol hehehehe

please forgive me everyone!!!!! :(