Im on my way

Podge

<strong style="color:#009900">Setanta</strong>
hey i have just joint the site today! Im going to Kusadasi at the very end of May, and this seems to be the site to be on if you want to find out whats happening there!

Welcome!

Podge said:
hey i have just joint the site today! Im going to Kusadasi at the very end of May, and this seems to be the site to be on if you want to find out whats happening there!
Hi Podge! Welcome to the forums. Second to none here, have fun and have a good nose around.

How long you over for??;)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Hiya Podgey,

Welcome to the forums! Hope you find it interesting and helpful! Sure you will.. :)

Mella -xox

Podge

im going to be there for two weeks, from the 29th of May till the 9th of June. Anyone going to be around that time, its just going with my folks to look at some properties, and well would love to have a bit of a socail life for the time im over there.

Podge

well this will be my second time, but i was only two years old last time i was there.

Podge said:
im going to be there for two weeks, from the 29th of May till the 9th of June. Anyone going to be around that time, its just going with my folks to look at some properties, and well would love to have a bit of a socail life for the time im over there.

Podge - I live here so can meet up with you no prob.

Let your parents know that we handle property sales on the main kusadasi.biz site and on the forum we have loads of information on what you should beware of when buying a property here.

If they want friendly, impartial advice, they really should be speaking to us when you all arrive.

Merlin!

Podge

will do.
hey do you know of the sea view apartments, thats where im staying put didnt see any pics, the folks just told me the price and a very short description!

Podge said:
will do.
hey do you know of the sea view apartments, thats where im staying put didnt see any pics, the folks just told me the price and a very short description!
Have heard some good things about these Apartments so you should be ok.

Sorry - I have no pictures though.

Podge

thats ok as long as there is no bad stories about the place. Are they near to bar street? i hear that place is one of the bigger scenes? i know about the dolmus but was wondering how long it would take me to walk back in the early hours of the morning?

Podge said:
thats ok as long as there is no bad stories about the place. Are they near to bar street? i hear that place is one of the bigger scenes? i know about the dolmus but was wondering how long it would take me to walk back in the early hours of the morning?
I do not know the exact location of these apartments, sorry. Maybe someone else here will be able help.

There doesnt appear to be any info on google either moreso because the text "seaview apartments kusadasi" covers just about every apartment in Kusadasi LOL, a difficult search!

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
As far as i know, "Seaview Apartments Kusadasi" is in Yurttakalan Apart area where is 10 minutes away from Bar Street with dolmus.

Podge

where would any of you recommend for my first night in Kusadasi, it will be a monday night?

Podge said:
where would any of you recommend for my first night in Kusadasi, it will be a monday night?
If u wanna go out, there is always bar st or kaleci they will be busy everyday bcause the season has started by then! U will have a great time in kaleci or bar st ;)

Admin said:
if i was you;

19:00 - 21:00 -> Ladies Beach area, dinner + wine (or beer) + sunset seeing
(http://www.kusadasi.biz/ssunset.asp)

21:00-23:00 -> walking around downtown and checking local businesses and shoppings
( http://www.kusadasi.biz/kusadasi-pictures.asp
http://www.kusadasi.biz/kusadasi-pictures-2.asp )

23:00-04:00 -> Bar Street
http://www.kusadasi.biz/nightlife.asp

That sounds so good"!!! cant wait to get back and do that!!
They also have some nice restaurants down by the marine, also a lovely sunset down there.
As umit said, after dinner, go to town take a look around, or sit in one of the cafés having a coffee or cocktail, and head to bar st after that ;)

Attachments

Podge

the shops are still open after 21:00? cool!!!!
hey how much is raki (not sure if that is spelt right but you get the gis)