Poor Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, Sue sends her greetings from her sick bed. Even in her darkest hours she is thinking of us and sending her love :D

She cannot get on-line to post but she can read the forum from her phone, so she is well entertained.

Hoping you make a speedy recover Sue, we miss ya babe ;)

Sue is back at work, still a bit sniffly but feeling a bit better. Her PC is broken so she can't log on at the mo, but she was asking for all of you and should be back soon. ;)

howyas

awwwwww guys i am onlyt on for a mo i miss yas all even that buyuk bok bas merlin . back at work but still sick. aw little dotey poos i really miss yas all and will be putting those lotto nos on tonite for all those that are involved.
thanks a bunch guys and I LOVE YAS ALL UMIT AND VIVA NEREDE ???

UNA YOUR A PET THANKS HUN

:friends: Welcome back me auld flower ;)
Good to have ya back hon.

I was trying to keep everyone informed of your progress but I'm not quite up to your great standards.................yet! :D

**claire**

Super Moderator
welcome back chick

hope you get better soon!!

Are you putting the numbers on the Euromillions or the Irish lottery??

let me know as i was gonna do the euromillions one ,,if you are, i wont! :)

Ya Madser

UNA NOT UP TO MY STANDARDS YOUR MAD TBTG YOUR AN ABSOLUTE DOLL AS IS CARMY I AM SO GLAD THAT I MET YAS ALL

SUE HAS A LITTLE CRY
I WUD BE LOST WITHOUT YAS ALL

UMIT,VIVA,UNA,CARMY,ELINE,SMILINA,JOANNE,CHARLOTTE, EVEN THE EVIL MERLIN KUSADASI CARLY, ANDY, CHERRY AND EVERYONE ELSE OUT THERE
BE PROUD WE ARE JUST A FAB BUNCH OF MADSERS

LOVE YA REALLY LOADS
SUE:p

Awhhhhhhhhh, shucks!
You'll have me in tears in a mo :cry:

My extended forum family. I never had a sister and now I've got loads, and some pretty cool new brothers too.

Much love to you all my sweeties :sweety: :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.