Could the Jackpot be ours?

Roll up, roll up for the biggest jackpot in the history of the National Lottery. The EuroMillions jackpot this Friday is worth an estimated £43m. :p

The jackpot, which has not been won since February 18, rolled over for the sixth time in a row last week with the top prize at £36.9m.

According to Camelot, the jackpot is also the largest ever in the eight other participating countries where the prize can be won: Austria, Belgium, Ireland, Portugal, France, Luxembourg, Spain and Switzerland.

To win EuroMillions players must match five numbers from one to 50 and two Lucky Star numbers from one to nine.

The odds of winning the EuroMillions jackpot are about one in 76 million.
:doh:

**claire** said:
You've gotta be in it, to win it!!! :p

Begs the question, what would one do with all that wedge if you did win!

Just imagine all the old flames that would be creeping out the woodwork - "Hi Hun - Missed ya loads! get us a Porsche - You know I loved ya really!"

:D

**claire**

Super Moderator
First thing i would do is quit my job & be on the next flight to Turkey!!

find myself a nice villa & live a lovely life!!! :)

& all those ex's creeping out of the woodwork....well they would have to find me first!! ;)

Forum Lotto Entry

5 Main Numbers 1-50

I will pick the first number

7 x x x x

2 Bonus Numbers 1-9

x x

-----------------------------------------------

If this comes up:doh: :doh:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
ahh have to add 16, me lucky number..

5 Main Numbers 1-50

Next?

7 31 16 x x

2 Bonus Numbers 1-9

x x

Damn_Fine_Black_Girl said:
I will also add my lucky number then... 9

5 Main Numbers 1-50

Next?

7 9 31 16 x

2 Bonus Numbers 1-9

x x

Whose gonna put this on?

I cant! LOL - worse still, whoever does and it comes in do we trust em! Nahhhhhhhhhhh

merlin said:
Whose gonna put this on?

I cant! LOL - worse still, whoever does and it comes in do we trust em! Nahhhhhhhhhhh
I cant either, only claire can do it i think! And i trust Claire
if she won all those mio £ of course she would share with us!!!! :huh: :p

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Yeah, Come on peeps... don't come crying to us when we are taking champagne baths in our newly built Kusadasi Villa's whilst being fanned by a half naked Turk dressed in nothing but a gold thong :p

(Getting blinded by your av :D)

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
Text Message from lovely beauty illy Sue;

"post the no 8 for me on the forum. i will do one in Dublin for us all i cant post so please do it 4 me thanks hun"

Yep, 8 for Sue.