My posts

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Oooh, I dunno hun :confused:

Maybe they were just pruned. the large amount of utter crap we talk... can make the forum run slower.

Also if you make chat like posts in useful threads in the other 'helpful' part of the forums (aka anywhere but free chat) they will be deleted, ect. Because otherwise it is really difficult for new members that want to find out specific information about something, to see it if the chosen thread has gone completely off topic.

Fair enough this forum is chilled out and fun...but mainly the aim of the forum is to help people learn about Kusadasi and to see what it's all about and what's on offer, not just to have a social gathering with online friends.

Obviously i'm not having a go...as I am just like you Joey, my random chit chatter...But we should take into consideration that this is Umit's forum and we should try and respect his rules and wishes. :eek:

Forums need to be "cleaned" from time to time... It happens to all of us... Mell would have about 6000 posts by now if Umit hasn't deleted them lol
Don't worry, hun... Ull make it up soon enough!! ;)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Smilina said:
Don't worry, hun... Ull make it up soon enough!! ;)
This should not be about the number of posts, chick. It is against the rules to post just to increase your stats.

:p

yeh i know but i thought i had wrote some useful things if u get me and things id laf at if i read again oh well it dunt matter i thought i was in trouble thats why i paniced a little i just thought i had done something wrong but umit told me i hadnt so i dont mind now lol! :D xx

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Lol@you panicking. bless ya xx

Did you just go watch desperate housewives?? ya lucky ducky!!!!!!

Carmella said:
Fair enough this forum is chilled out and fun...but mainly the aim of the forum is to help people learn about Kusadasi and to see what it's all about and what's on offer, not just to have a social gathering with online friends.

Obviously i'm not having a go...as I am just like you Joey, my random chit chatter...But we should take into consideration that this is Umit's forum and we should try and respect his rules and wishes. :eek:
And I should add that behind the scenes, it takes a lot of ones social time to keep the site and forum administered properly.

The kusadasi.biz site IMO is very fresh and up to date.

Visitors appreciate this and thats one of the reasons that they keep coming back.

Likewise, without members, there would be no forum, and no discussion, so everybody is important and everyones input is valued mella.

I think its obvious that during the winter months there is bound to be idle chit chat as afterall, you have all probably exhausted your Kusadasi memoirs from last year.

As the new season approaches fast, new members have been joining the forums over the past few days and for many they depend on the expert knowledge you guys have on Kusadasi.

Everyone has their own special qualities here, thats what makes this the very best.

;)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
merlin said:
And I should add that behind the scenes, it takes a lot of ones social time to keep the site and forum administered properly.

Likewise, without members, there would be no forum, and no discussion, so everybody is important and everyones input is valued mella.

I think its obvious that during the winter months there is bound to be idle chit chat as afterall, you have all probably exhausted your Kusadasi memoirs from last year.

As the new season approaches fast, new members have been joining the forums over the past few days and for many they depend on the expert knowledge you guys have on Kusadasi.

Everyone has their own special qualities here, thats what makes this the very best.

;)
Lol I know, I have been here daily since May :p

to joanne my darling wonderful daughter .. i know i am not coming on here much but i want you know how proud i am of you for getting a place in Cardinal Newman College in september .. and i wish you all the best there and good luck with your exams .. and thank you for being my beautiful gorgeous daughter and i love you till the day i die XXX all my love always mum .....

ps let umit im sorry abt the messages b4 and made a big mistake so now i wish every one in this all the best for the future .. ... and mella thanks for making my joanne welcome as shes very special to me and im there for her and my other kids .

x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
to joanne my darling wonderful daughter .. i know i am not coming on here much but i want you know how proud i am of you for getting a place in Cardinal Newman College in september .. and i wish you all the best there and good luck with your exams .. and thank you for being my beautiful gorgeous daughter and i love you till the day i die XXX all my love always mum .....
Shared accounts are not allowed. And Eeer? You live together?

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
and mella thanks for making my joanne welcome as shes very special to me and im there for her and my other kids .
:D

Aw, Lol you're welcome. I love your daughter, too. She's the absolute bombdiggity!!! xxx

hmmmm i didnt even know that happened i was asleep so hopefully i wont be in trubble for it sorry xx
n tequila the only thing ur getting from me if u dont retrieve my posts is a smacked ass :p

**claire**

Super Moderator
x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
hmmmm i didnt even know that happened i was asleep so hopefully i wont be in trubble for it sorry xx
n tequila the only thing ur getting from me if u dont retrieve my posts is a smacked ass :p
Jo .. you might want to make sure you don't save your passwords on the computer.
just log in every time you come on :)

thats advise for everyone who use's a shared computer!

:)

**claire** said:
Jo .. you might want to make sure you don't save your passwords on the computer.
just log in every time you come on :)

thats advise for everyone who use's a shared computer!

:)
Yeah but youve got to get rid of your cookies first or else the passwords will always be there. I dont mean the ones from the kitchen either!

he he :doh:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
blondeness.....

merlin said:
Yeah but youve got to get rid of your cookies first or else the passwords will always be there.
Does it not get rid of your cookies automatically?

If I sign out it says;

All cookies cleared!

Return to the page you were previously viewing
Go to forums index