Turkish Baths

has anyone had a turkish bath in kusadasi? if so what was it like and where did u go? just interested because the way it was described to me it sounds kinda painful lol!

**claire**

Super Moderator
kate said:
has anyone had a turkish bath in kusadasi? if so what was it like and where did u go? just interested because the way it was described to me it sounds kinda painful lol!
Hi Kate,
Its not painful at all ...... read thru the links Smilina has posted up & you will see how popular they are!!

Go for it ..you wont regret it!!! :)

**claire**

Super Moderator
I have only been to one place in Kusadasi & I loved it there.

It was near Bar street, right next to a hotel.

see this link for more details
:)

BTW ...WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!! ;)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Some of the hotels also have their own Hamam. Mine did and it was great! Claire is that the old hamam? Because i've heard there is a real historic one in downtown Kusadasi. I have no idea where it is though.

And as Kez said...Welcome to the forums Mrst! Great to have you here!

**claire**

Super Moderator
Carmella said:
Claire is that the old hamam? Because i've heard there is a real historic one in downtown Kusadasi. I have no idea where it is though.

Im not Sure Carmella, it was pretty old ..but well kept!

if you stand at the entrance to bar street (facing into bar street) look right & you will see it , up a slight hill.

Hmmm....first stop when we get there kate? (well maybe not first stop as its gonna be about 3 in the morn lol, but 2nd stop?!

sorry i havent replied to you all earlier but i havent been on the site for a while! Thanks for all your help and i am definately looking forward to going over and having a turkish bath now lol! the links were really helpfull! thankx again everyone!!!!!!!!