Messenger 7

Microsoft has today released the final version of the popular chat program, MSN Messenger 7. It features new video, voice and general personalization additions.

msn

WHAT IS MSN MESSENGER I DONT HAVE A COMP AT HOME SO ITS NOT THAT I AM THICK I JUST DONT HAVE THE FACILITIES TO USE BUT IF I DID OR RATHER WHEN I DO GET A COMP IT WILL BE USEFUL INFORMATION.

SUE
AND DONT BE SMART OR YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN:mad:

flynns08 said:
AND DONT BE SMART OR YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN:mad:

LOL - With MSN Messenger you can chat online via text, voice or even video conversation - in real time - with your friends, family or colleagues. It's faster than e-mail, a great choice for conversations and the perfect alternative when you can't be there in person. And, oh by the way - it's FREE

Sue - posting in all capitals is considered shouting

DO YOU UNDERSTAND! he he

Glad to seesya back!

Merv:p

Tamam

TAMAM but what or how do ya get it is it online cos if it is it aint free if not please be a good boy and explain how i go about gettimg it

sue:confused:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
merlin said:
Microsoft has today released the final version of the popular chat program, MSN Messenger 7. It features new video, voice and general personalization additions.
Lee blonde moment here - but do you mean that finally MSN 7 isn't a Beta anymore?

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
I've downloaded and it's working great now :) Always used to have problems with the beta one.

Thanks for the info, Leestein.

xx

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Damn_Fine_Black_Girl said:
but this is really good!
Isn't it! I am having immense fun using the drawing thingymajig! I have given up typing and am playing pictionary with everyone har..Think I might be driving a few people mad.. :D

flynns08 said:
TAMAM but what or how do ya get it is it online cos if it is it aint free if not please be a good boy and explain how i go about gettimg it

sue:confused:
Sue! magnifying glasses are really expensive here!