hungover!!!seriously!!!

guuuuyyss am so poorly sick!!(sniff) drak enough last night o get a whale pissed n am now suffering!!nothings making me better even the usual hula hoops aint stopping me being sick!!!i suppose it serves me right for drinking blue wkds like a fish n god knows what else!!! :cry: sooo guys gimme such tips for hangover cure!!n mella don mention me having a another drink the though make sme wanna spew!!!!(sniff sniff cry)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
kusadasigirl69 said:
n mella don mention me having a another drink the though make sme wanna spew!!!!(sniff sniff cry)
:D I was just about to aswell!

Damn well that's the only tip I have.

Although supposedly your meant to drink this wierd drink concuction that has a raw egg in it or something, But i dont have the recipe, and it looks freakin' rank anyway.

Also try pepto bismol it will settle your stomach. It's great!

OR you could neck some straight vodka & feel better in seconds. :cool:

**claire**

Super Moderator
Good Luck

If you still hungover now ..you've got no chance mate!!

only cure would be drink lots of water then have a good nights sleep!

OHH i hate All day Hangovers!! .. they should'nt be allowed!! :confused:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
kusadasigirl69 said:
pepti wat?is that the yucky pink stuff??? ewww mella u r making me go green again!!!n as for egg yolk!!!u r a cruel girl!!Lol
Yeah it's the pink stuff. :D

NO PAIN NO GAIN!!!! ..or erm something.

Nah the best thing ever is a cold flannel on your head, an ice cold glass of water and a good night's sleep. Apart from getting rat arsed again, It's the thing that works for me.

the thing is i can nvr sleep when im pissed so have bin awake all night watchin news night n spewing up lol n have bin in bed all day but am still ill!!why is it i drink all sorts of crap in kus but still manage to be fine the next day!!!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
**claire** said:
Clicky
Ive heard the burnt toast one works!! :)
Hahah that is mad, Kez..

YOODOO VOODOO

Those spun out Haitan voodoo people recommend sticking thirteen black pins in the cork of the offending bottle. Worth a try. Harder with twist tops

I'll have to give that a try!

SALT LICK CITY
John Darce says, "My cultural anthropologist teacher said that some American Indian tribes used to run until they broke out in a sweat. They would then lick their sweat and spit it out, to get their body rid of the poison." But our friend Bob says, "the American Indians weren't introduced to alcohol until Europeans brought the stuff over." We'll be looking into this one, stay tuned.

gaaaa ewww no way!!!

WILD WEST HARE DOO
Apparently, in the Wild Wild West, whisky-swilling cowboys swore by a stiff cup of rabbit-poo tea. As if that morning breath wasn't bad enough already.

n these are supposed to make me NOT be sick!!!lol

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
kusadasigirl69 said:
SALT LICK CITY
John Darce says, "My cultural anthropologist teacher said that some American Indian tribes used to run until they broke out in a sweat. They would then lick their sweat and spit it out, to get their body rid of the poison." But our friend Bob says, "the American Indians weren't introduced to alcohol until Europeans brought the stuff over." We'll be looking into this one, stay tuned.

gaaaa ewww no way!!!

WILD WEST HARE DOO
Apparently, in the Wild Wild West, whisky-swilling cowboys swore by a stiff cup of rabbit-poo tea. As if that morning breath wasn't bad enough already.

n these are supposed to make me NOT be sick!!!lol
Hahah!

I don't have a hangover, but even I feel sick now.

[insert pukey smiley here]

haha @ mella!! i really need to discover whats the difference between alcohol in kus and the uk!!!why do i suffer so much more over here when i dont drink fish bowls n vodka red bull!hm!

**claire**

Super Moderator
kusadasigirl69 said:
haha @ mella!! i really need to discover whats the difference between alcohol in kus and the uk!!!why do i suffer so much more over here when i dont drink fish bowls n vodka red bull!hm!
when your on holiday ..do you drink more during the day (bottles of water etc??)

i am never hungover when im abroad ..here i have terrible hangovers!

I think here, we tend to drink a lot in a short time, abroad there is no rush to get drunk, as the bars stay open longer!!

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]THE 5 MINUTE CHALLENGE[/size][/font] [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2] Crazy Monkey Man says: "My trick for not getting a hungover is to drink at least 5-6 full glasses of water when i'm at my most drunk, right before I pass out. This way I'm not dehydrated, and I enjoy seeing how many glasses of water I can drink in under 5 minutes."
[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]
:confused:
[/size][/font]

Doesn't work!! Been there, done that... And nope, didn't help! Only made me go to toilet every 3 mins lol :doh:

same here i only had 1 time i was badly hungover in kusadasi!!But i went out as soon as arrived having had nothing to eat for 24 hrs n no sleep!!oohhh god nvr bin so ill in my life not even now was ill n cudt drink for 3 whole days after that!!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
**claire** said:
I think here, we tend to drink a lot in a short time, abroad there is no rush to get drunk, as the bars stay open longer!!
I had a huge discussion about this with some gimp the other day.

Why we see less real drunk idiots in Holland, Yet In England they are all over the place completely legless. It's definately because of the shit closing times. In Holland/Kusadasi bars stay open way later, but in England you have to binge drink and down it quicker causing intense drunkness. U end up drinking shitloads more in a short time. I think I might take my argument to Tony piggin Blair and get him to get rid of that stupid 11 o clock closing time.

erm what the hell were we talking about? Yeah i think when your on holiday all the rules of normal life go out the window. hangovers included :p

**claire**

Super Moderator
Carmella said:
get rid of that stupid 11 o clock closing time.
They have Carmella, the law changed about a mth ago, allowing bars to open 24hrs (still have to apply with the local council / police etc).

Hardly any bars have applied for the extended opening hours!! :confused:

haha true u hear the call for last orders n ya there buying a crate of beers so u dont go thirsy!!Lol why can us english not go out n not get drunk??!!

this is turnign into proper debate now mel x