Emre Altug Fan!

My favorite Turkish singer is Emre Altug but I know how difficult it is for any of his international fans to find his music,videos,info, etc. Therefore, I would like to make a fansite dedicated to him in English. If anyone wants to help out, please let me know. Thanks! :)

Angel said:
My favorite Turkish singer is Emre Altug but I'm a American so it's impossible to buy his music here. Furthermore, I can't read Turkish so I don't know much about him and it difficult to find his music/videos on the internet. I know about emrealtug.com, but that's all. :( Can anyone here help me learn more about him and his music? I would like to do a fansite dedicated to him. If you can help, please let me know. Thanks! :)
Angel, you can buy his music by mail order on the internet here

www.turkishmusic.com

http://turkishmusic.com/scripts/music/ArtistPerson.asp?ID=9791

and theres lots of info sites to choose from here

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=emre+altug

and lots of pics here

http://images.google.com/images?q=emre%20altug&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&sa=N&tab=wi

Merv!

A blog about Emre's music would be really nice also. So, if anyone wants to contribute or help with translations, please let me know. Thanks :)

I seen episodes of Lise Defteri on kanal D. I understand some Turkish when I hear it, but I can't really read it. Written Turkish is very difficult for me. :D

Anyway, I'm interested in Turkey and that's how I found this site. Then I saw a poll asking who is your favorite Turkish Singer and I decided to see if there was anyone on this site who could offer some leads about online music, etc.

Yummy

Omg Claire I Think I Have Died And Gone To Heaven He Is Beautiful Aww Where Does He Live Whats His Phone No
Angel Thanks For Introducing Him To Us

Sue

Sweet Jeez there are so many yummy turkish singers, my mate copied a Tarkan cd for me, and i love it but i dont know the name of any of his songs because my mate lost the cover. I think the album was from his greatest hits, he got it about 2 years ago. If any of you song swots know which one im talking about let me know, this would be a great help!

Cheers Guys.

Thanks Merv, i was a little ahead of you though. There are no greatest hits albums listed on there. My mate was there in 2002 so it could be any of those albums! However i do know that the kiss kiss song is track number 5 on the cd. So if you could tell me the proper turkish name for this famous song, i could narrow it down1

Cheers and thankyou.

I thought as much thanks Merv, that song Olurum Sana is also on my album too.

Thanks for the kiss song, i never knew its proper title, i always knew it as kiss kiss by holly valance....tarkans version is far better!!

My album also has his song off the tv add for Turkey i think its track 2!

Thanks again Merv

Jenny said:
I thought as much thanks Merv, that song Olurum Sana is also on my album too.

Thanks for the kiss song, i never knew its proper title, i always knew it as kiss kiss by holly valance....tarkans version is far better!!

My album also has his song off the tv add for Turkey i think its track 2!

Thanks again Merv
No prob! Dont forget, you can always use Windows Media player to search the databases for the album track names (as long as its a true album release and not a remix)

Merv!

;)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Jenny said:
Oh!!!!!! Tarkan was the Turkish fella that did Kiss Kiss. I remember hearing about 'some turkish guy...' that had done the original of Holly's song, but didn't know it was him.

I have seen the isik now....

Carmella said:
Oh!!!!!! Tarkan was the Turkish fella that did Kiss Kiss. I remember hearing about 'some turkish guy...' that had done the original of Holly's song, but didn't know it was him.

I have seen the isik now....

Carella, you tryin to start world war 3 :doh:

It wasnt the original "Holly" song", it was Tarkans, and poorly performed (IMO) by Ms Vallance in the UK.

Teletubbies could have done better.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
merlin said:
Carella, you tryin to start world war 3 :doh:

It wasnt the original "Holly" song", it was Tarkans, and poorly performed (IMO) by Ms Vallance in the UK.

Teletubbies could have done better.
I know, Lee. :p

Maybe I worded it wrong but I meant his (Tarkan's) was the original version of the song she brought out.

Everytime it got played on the radio here, the DJ's would compare it to the original (and better) Turkish version, but I never knew who sung it. I just meant that I didn't realise that the Turkish guy who did the original was Tarkan.

Ah now she wasnt that bad...that song launched her singing career, also appearing semi-naked in the video did help!

I'd have to agree with Merv/Merlin that Tarkans is far better!