Formula 1 - Turkey....

Formula 1, the most important international auto sports organization, will take place in Istanbul, Kurtkoy between August 19th and 21st.

Tickets can be purchase on line from Biletix

:cool:

It´s a totally crazy F1 season this year. So maybe it will be a different race on the new track in istanbul.

I`s ok that it`s not always
winning.

No one knew

and noone remembers this guy
since he changed to the redbull racing team.

Carmella said:
Wow, those are excellent Vadde!
Thank you. Just finished my last day of work and now I am off for the next 5 weeks and it could not start better than with your words Carmella. :kiss:

vadde said:
It´s a totally crazy F1 season this year. So maybe it will be a different race on the new track in istanbul.

I`s ok that it`s not always
winning.

No one knew

and noone remembers this guy
since he changed to the redbull racing team.
He he he im lovin those Vadde, they are cool ;)

claire i thougt that it could be intersting topic and i opend new thread for this so let us write our words to there...ok? :)

Shannon said:
He he he im lovin those Vadde, they are cool ;)
Thank you Shannon,
it`s just one day left and I will land on Izmir airport. I am pretty excitited. But I am more excited to meet you people from the forum.

Here is another one showing Kimi as a nordic god:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Well well well, you've certainly got alot of talent Vadde!

When I used to go on Holiday to Spain I always to get caricatures done of me. he he I love them. I'd love to meet you and let you draw one of me, yours are cok cok guzel!!

Carmella said:
Well well well, you've certainly got alot of talent Vadde!

When I used to go on Holiday to Spain I always to get caricatures done of me. he he I love them. I'd love to meet you and let you draw one of me, yours are cok cok guzel!!
I am looking forward to it. I don`t really know when I will appear in kus. I think it will be between the 14-16th of August. I will stay there until September.