Istankoy

#1
Hey everybody..

Any of you ever stayed and the Istankoy Hotel, Kusadasi. Whats it like??? Ive been trying to find some pics on the net, but cant! The one I have found doesnt show much, its only small...

Any comments...????
 
#3
Thanks Merlin,

Checked out most those reviews earlier, wondered if any body had any pics..

thanks for trying. Sweetie!!!

OH MERLIN YOU DO AIM TO PLEASE.....
 
#11
Bless

AW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TOOOOOO MUCH INFORMATION
TIGHT SPEEDOS WITH BULGES


SCAREY MONKEYS

TOKSOZ THOSE IMAGES SHOULD BE BANNED


YUKK NOT THAT ITS YOU MERV I AM SURE YOU HAVE THE BODY OF ANN ADONIS


SUE:confused:
 
#12
flynns08 said:
AW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TOOOOOO MUCH INFORMATION
TIGHT SPEEDOS WITH BULGES


SCAREY MONKEYS

TOKSOZ THOSE IMAGES SHOULD BE BANNED


YUKK NOT THAT ITS YOU MERV I AM SURE YOU HAVE THE BODY OF ANN ADONIS


SUE:confused:
OH HONEY, YOU MAKE ME LAUGH....

Im sure the only one wearing tight speedos would be Birhan Kurt.

Merlin... Im sure would be able to float our boats.....
 
#13
toksoz said:
Merlin... Im sure would be able to float our boats.....


How on earth have we arrived here with a start thread of Istankoy LOL

This site amazes me sometimes LMAO :doh:

There should be a depravity warning on your passports!
 
#14
Hey Merv

Hey Merv There Is A Depravity Warning On My Passport And I Am Only Allowed Visit Certain Countries One Of Which Is Turkey Tbtg
There Is Also A Warning To Keep Well Away From Me When Consuming Efes Cos They Dont Call Me Velcro Lips For Nothing

By The Way Back Tp Topic Whats The Attraction In Istankoy Hotel Is It Far From The Centrum


Sue
 
#16
flynns08 said:
By The Way Back Tp Topic Whats The Attraction In Istankoy Hotel Is It Far From The Centrum
Sue
I think its right on the front... Im booked there for July, just wanted some pics and merlin came up trumps again. Heard good reports though..... hmmmmm, we shall see.
 
Top