Hello We Are The Welshturks!

Hi Everyone

We are the newest members on the forum so just to introduce ourselves:

We are among the oldest crinkliest members from what I can see, both 40 (aaargh!)

We have a house in Sogacuk, just outside Kusadasi, and are moving there permanently at the end of May.

We belong to a few forums and I only found this one last night.

I've spotted a few familiar names on the forum and look forward to having a nose around and see what's what on this one!

Kaz

welshturks said:
Hi Everyone

We are the newest members on the forum so just to introduce ourselves:

We are among the oldest crinkliest members from what I can see, both 40 (aaargh!)

We have a house in Sogacuk, just outside Kusadasi, and are moving there permanently at the end of May.

We belong to a few forums and I only found this one last night.

I've spotted a few familiar names on the forum and look forward to having a nose around and see what's what on this one!

Kaz
Hosgeliniz! Croeso!

Welcome to the forums! the new contingent WELSHTURKS!

Hope you enjoy yourselves here! There is a section on the forum for people living here (even the welsh are welcome)

Have fun and take a look around - you will make some friends here 4 sure!

Merlin!

Welcome to the both of ya !! You are sooo luckey to be moving to Kusadasi... You sure are gonna like the forum we are all very nice !! ;)

Hope to hear more of your stories !!

**claire**

Super Moderator
Welcome to the Forum Welshies!!!;)

Glad to see some more faces on here who live in Kus,
Looking forward to reading about your experinces!!

:)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
welshturks said:
Ah-Ha. It's just dawned on me where I know you guys from! :doh: heheh.

It's Karen & Tony isn't it? Anyway welcome again, and Good Luck with the move! How exciting for you. Wish it was me!

Mella
-xo

I haven't sussed out who you are in this existence yet Carmella, but, give it time........

......and yes, we are Karen and Tony

We are pleased to have found another forum, everyone has different experiences and its never to late to learn new aspects of the country we will soon be calling home.

Thank you all for your welcome

Kaz

Welcome Welshturks Karen & Tony,

Sorry Im a bit late as usual :doh:

I hope the move goes well for you. You are so lucky to be moving to such a wonderful place.

You should join our meet up for May. It would be good to see you both there.

Una ;)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
welshturks said:
We are pleased to have found another forum, everyone has different experiences and its never to late to learn new aspects of the country we will soon be calling home.
Yup. & Hopefully you'll learn lots here, the forums are very informative and there are lots of knowledgeable people around to help if you have any questions. Hope you find it of great use ... :)

Hello welshturks.
It's good to see you here on the biz boards..
I know I am a bit late with the greetings.. but better late than never i guess??
I hope you enjoy your time here.
take care

Thanks for the welcome peeps.

Glad to hear there is room for the "Welshies".You might say that we are the advance party!!!

There are some really good threads on this forum and i will be reading with interest.

Thanks again

Kaz