What Did I Say????

I need help in understanding something...
I was once in a bar with friends and my Turkish Pal proposing a toast politely said the usual sherafay, yarasen. Excuse the spelling!
This is almost the first turkish I ever learned, however, he thought it was hillarious to tell me to say yaraksen instead of yarasen. To this day I still dont know what it means, cos I felt a wally and didnt dare ask....

Put me out of my mysery, sorry if i got all the spelling wrong.....

Please believe me Im innocent and if this is obscene, then please accept my apologies.....

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
toksoz said:
I need help in understanding something...
I was once in a bar with friends and my Turkish Pal proposing a toast politely said the usual sherafay, yarasen. Excuse the spelling!
This is almost the first turkish I ever learned, however, he thought it was hillarious to tell me to say yaraksen instead of yarasen. To this day I still dont know what it means, cos I felt a wally and didnt dare ask....

Put me out of my mysery, sorry if i got all the spelling wrong.....

Please believe me Im innocent and if this is obscene, then please accept my apologies.....
:D :D !!!

Well hun...I ain't no expert on Turkish. But the first Turkish word I ever learnt was 'yarak' which means d*ck.

So I think you get the general jist of Yaraksen lol!

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!

Now it all becomes much clearer!!! Oh dear I really am nice but dim aint I?

How did a nice girl like you learn that for your first piece of Turkish???
ummmmmm, bet that scenario was interesting.

Thanks babe......

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
toksoz said:
OMG, OMG, OMG!!!

Now it all becomes much clearer!!! Oh dear I really am nice but dim aint I?

How did a nice girl like you learn that for your first piece of Turkish???
ummmmmm, bet that scenario was interesting.

Thanks babe......
Lol you weren't to know, bless ya. People always do that kinda thing to me aswell. I go round saying one word and the actual meaning is really rude. you gotta laugh..

Ha Ha :D & Nah, I actually learnt it on this forum, funnily enough! I learnt all my Turkish on here From a certain member *cough* SUE *cough*

Carmella said:
Ha Ha :D & Nah, I actually learnt it on this forum, funnily enough! I learnt all my Turkish on here From a certain member *cough* SUE *cough*
Now why does that not surprise me..... (just kiddin sue)!!!
Your right you do have to laugh..... :p,

NOTHING BEATS MAKIN A FOOL OF YOURSELF, AND IM GOOD AT IT!!! TOO MANY NICE BUT VERY DIM MOMENTS TO MENTION.

claire

Carmella said:
Lol you weren't to know, bless ya. People always do that kinda thing to me aswell. I go round saying one word and the actual meaning is really rude. you gotta laugh..

HA HA HA D**** TO YOU ALL POOR SARAH IMAGINE SAYING THAT IN THE MIDDLE OF A PUB
WELL IF YOU CAN ALL LEARN THE BOLD WORDS SURELY WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO LEARN THE NICE ONES

ITS FUNNY THE WAY EVRYONE REMEMBERS THE BOLD ONES FIRST

SUE:p