omg it works
i have lost 6lb , 1/4 a stone 2.2 kg and i dress size
, the coc one is horible , but the banna one is lovley
i have one for brestfust and dinner at luch and one for tea , and i dose work
--sharon

**claire**

Super Moderator
Good for you Sharon!!!

Just be careful with slim fast, its is one of those quick fix diets that does help you lose weight, but once ytou go back to eating normally the weight can come back on really fast!!

Im trying my hardest at the moment also, just doing healthy eating & as much exercise i can squeeze into each day ..working a treat so far, averaging loss of 3-4lbs a week!! :)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
**claire** said:
Im trying my hardest at the moment also, just doing healthy eating & as much exercise i can squeeze into each day ..working a treat so far, averaging loss of 3-4lbs a week!! :)
Forget Slim Fast Shaz. ^ What Kez is doing is better than any of these faddy diets.

Healthy eating, drink plenty of water & exericse.

But congrats on your weight loss :)

i eat sooooo healthily but i can never ever find time to exercise!! congrats with the diets! the special k 1 is good but that one also put tons of weight back on! xx

**claire** said:
Good for you Sharon!!!

Just be careful with slim fast, its is one of those quick fix diets that does help you lose weight, but once ytou go back to eating normally the weight can come back on really fast!!

Thats so right, u will gain back the weight u lost after u stop with slim fast and probally some more . The best thing u can do is change your eating habbits, healty and make some excersise a couple of times a week. Its hard yes but if u got your mind set on it, u can easily loose 2kg a week. and its much more healty then those diet products ;)

Sorry Star, I think we are drepressing you but the other girlies are right !! These sort of diets have great results on the short term but in a year from now it will all be back on....and only hope that it ain't more !! :(

Change your lifestyle Shaz, it should be a permanent thing, not a quick fix to lose a few pounds! You should think about eating a healthy balanced diet that does not cut out any food group! Eat plenty of fresh fruit vegetables, they contain little or no calories! Watch how you prepare your food, grilling food as opposed to frying it is far healthier!

My Gran always said " a little of what you fancy does you good", and this is sooooo true, everything in moderation is fine!

You should pick up a leaflet about healthy eating in your Gps or chemist and check out the food pyramid, it tells you clearly about the quantities of each food group you should be eating.

Also the quickier you loose the weight the quickier you put it back on when you've finished one of these wacky diets!

I don't want to come across as a total dragon here Shaz but ive seen a mate of mine who's lost the weight gradually over 2 years and she's looking and feeling great! She did it with uni slim, and also 3 to 4 work outs a week in the gym, and she's gained so much confidence in herself.

Hope this helps Shaz.
Jenx

i have taken note of what you all are saying but at the moment i havent got time to go to the gym , and im working alot , so it is hard
sharon
p.s thats for the comments
sharon
x
x
x
x

Ok Shaz start off slow then, get that diet pyramid, read it. Start eating healty and cooking healthy and then go for a walk on you lunch break! You'd be surprised with the amount of exercise you can fit into your week without having to kill yourself in the gym. I've a mountain bike so i just go for cycles in the evenings or weekends, i also walk everyday after my lunch for 20 mins! The average adult needs to have at least 20 - 30 mins of cardio-vascular exercise at least 3 times a week to stay healthy. Whether its power walking, swimming, etc!

You can do it!!! Just believe in yourself!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Get a dog! I walk mine on average for about 2 1/2 hours per day of fast walking. And you can't say 'ughh..i dont feel like it today' because the poor little mutt needs walking.

I've lost loads of weight thanks to my pooch.

Jenny's idea's are really good aswell.

Also little things help alot, like walking to work instead of taking the bus/car. And using the stairs instead of being lazy and taking the lift.

CARMELLA AND JENNY the Trinni and Suzannah of healthy living...lol.

I forgot to mention i have a pooch too, and she takes ME for the walk, not the other way round! The poor little mite needs her exercise too!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Jenny said:
CARMELLA AND JENNY the Trinni and Suzannah of healthy living...lol.
Hehehe!

Yeah we are also like that Dr Gillian woman from the CH4 programme 'You are what you eat'

Ahh has anyone seen that? The diet's of some people are unbelievably bad. And when she lays all the junk food they eat per week out on a table - omg it's so disgusting. Shaz watch one episode of that and you will change your diet in a jiffy mate.

**claire**

Super Moderator
Carmella said:
Hehehe!

Yeah we are also like that Dr Gillian woman from the CH4 programme 'You are what you eat'

Ahh has anyone seen that? The diet's of some people are unbelievably bad. And when she lays all the junk food they eat per week out on a table - omg it's so disgusting. Shaz watch one episode of that and you will change your diet in a jiffy mate.
I watch that programe religiously!!

it really does amaze me how bad some people eat, tables full of fried food, chocolate, pastrys, bottles of fizzy drinks etc... & then they wonder why they are unhealthy!!

Dr Gillian takes no prisioners!! ...;)

Read about her in NOW magazine but ive never seen it unfortunatley, she's taken on that singer Michelle McManus, and the episode is due to air in June! Dont miss it, Michelle has been given no star treatment and it'll be really interesting to see the results! Aparently her diet is one of the worst Dr Gill has ever seen!! I heard she looks at your you know whats!!! yuckie

Status
Not open for further replies.