I want to be 8 again

**claire**

Super Moderator
A man asked his wife what she'd like for her birthday.???

"I'd love to be eight again." she replied.

On the morning of her birthday, he arose early, made her a nice big bowl of Coco Pops, and then took her off to the local theme park.

What a day!

He put her on every ride in the park:

* the Death Slide,

* the Wall of Fear,

* the Screaming Monster Roller Coaster,

* every thing there was.

Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park.

Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down.

Right away, they journeyed to a McDonald's where her loving husband ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate shake.

Then it was off to the movies: the latest Star Wars epic, a hot dog, popcorn, all the Coke she could drink, and her favourite lolly and M&M's.

What a fabulous adventure!

Finally she wobbled home with ! her husband and collapsed into bed exhausted.

He leaned over his precious wife with a big smile and lovingly asked, Well, Dear, what was it like being eight again?"

Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed. "I meant my dress size, you idiot!"

The moral of the story: Even when a man is listening, he's gonna get it wrong

:D

Podge

<strong style="color:#009900">Setanta</strong>
ah come on even you girls must of thought that she wanted to be 8 years old when you first read it!

Our minds are too advanced, they just cant win when it comes to women. Never argue with a woman boys, you're gonna loose, end of story...but then ye already know that! ;)

Shannon said:
Our minds are too advanced, they just cant win when it comes to women. Never argue with a woman boys, you're gonna loose, end of story...but then ye already know that! ;)

Forwarded to SAMI

ha ha ha:p

Podge

<strong style="color:#009900">Setanta</strong>
there is def no arguing with women they go by the principal:
"I'm right even when I'm wrong"
us poor guys dont have a chance, thats why I just smile and nod now, works most of the time!

Bless

Hey Shannon I Bet You Know Exactly Where Sami Is
Bless Him If He Could Be Sitting With Ya Every Minute Of The Day He Would

Awwwwwwww Shucks True Love Always Wins Out

Sue

uh he's on his way from Foca to Kusadasi :inlove:

ha ha im such a loser lol :whistle:

Nah i know where he is all the time cos he doesnt really do much, works, sleeps, talks to me, eats and sometimes browses the web! That about it really lol

Shannon said:
uh he's on his way from Foca to Kusadasi :inlove:

ha ha im such a loser lol :whistle:

Nah i know where he is all the time cos he doesnt really do much, works, sleeps, talks to me, eats and sometimes browses the web! That about it really lol
Should take about 40 mins so tonight I can show him round Kusadasi! party party!

:D

Ha ha, i love it! I didnt see that one coming :lmfao:

It would so only take 5 minutes for me to kick your butt wizard, leading that poor innocent young man astray, you ought to be ashamed of yourself Sir :neener: :banned:

He he he

Shannon said:
Ha ha, i love it! I didnt see that one coming :lmfao:

It would so only take 5 minutes for me to kick your butt wizard, leading that poor innocent young man astray, you ought to be ashamed of yourself Sir :neener: :banned:

He he he
Shannon tatlim, what could I possibly show sami that he doesnt already know? We have been mates for ages!

I just love his bartop dance routine! And the girls go wild!