Imaginary Bar

My Bar.. I would buy a large bar on bar street. It would have an upstairs...

3 circular bars inside
1 cocktail bar
1 wines and spirits
1 beers and alcopops.

DJ/MC Stand at the back of the room, along with all lighting.
Ladies Powder room
and Room for the gentlemen of course.

Any suggestions for decoration. I was imagining chrome around the bar, with the glasses hanging over head. Money is no problem, so be inventive and add.... whatever you would like....

Common Sells! However if we were to have a confession box, and charge 20 milyon for each confession, we could definately make a pkt and have a laff at the same time, well just dress you as a priest and put you in the box with a tape recorder.....

ooohhh wonder what confessions we would get.... eg.

Forgive me father for I have sinned, its been half n hour since my last confession.....l

"??????"
and if sue and carmella where to confess weeeeeeeeeeeeee beeeeeeeeee richhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
only joking girls kus or the forum would not be the same with out you
--sharon
x
x
x

Your probably right Merlin, thats why I suggested male and female strippers.....

Classy of course, and very high profile club with lots of House rules and regulations....

Seriously, i think it would make a bomb....

We could have all the forum guys doing the full monty, dont worry fellas "You can leave your hat onnnnn" whit whooooo.....

Podge

<strong style="color:#009900">Setanta</strong>
If you are having three bars, you should think of playing different type of music in each one, cheesey,heavy metal and pop usually make the most money, have promotion nights. however i dont think a bar without alcohol is going to make much on bar street!

merlin said:
Thats like having a pool with no water?

WTF!

:doh:
hahah lol :D u r right, what fun would it be going to a pool party if there is no water? what fun would it be to go to a bar with out alcohol.
Going to a restaurant with out food :doh:

Dont think it will work sharon babe

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
star said:
and if sue and carmella where to confess weeeeeeeeeeeeee beeeeeeeeee richhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
only joking girls kus or the forum would not be the same with out you
Lol@Sharon!

Hmm my ideal bar...Lot's of chrome and electric Blue lighting.
Cages to dance in and Poles to dance on.
Sexy waiters in lil' black shorts and black bow ties.
Lots of R'n'B, Rap and Hip hop being played.
Lots of Different bars. (Like the vodka bar, ect.) Different rooms for different music. A big moulin Rouge style room, like in Lil' Kim/Mya/Pink's music video. With the waitresses in those style clothes, lots of lace and corsets.
Lots of comfy chill out couches to relax on and Funky Stages to dance on.
Themed nights always go down well too. Like ladies night, Chipendale night, Oh and a night where we can auction off the forum men and they have to do whatever the women want for 1 night only (like in Coyote Ugly)

Well I think I have turned the ideal bar into a club...

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
star said:
i would like an acholcol free bar as well
sharon
x
x
Hahahaha, you make me chuckle chickypoo.

Yes while we're at it, lets have a club without music.

If you don't want alcohol, there is always soft drinks too Shaz, But no need to make a whole alki-free bar. :p

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Damn_Fine_Black_Girl said:
Sounds pretty good to me Mella, when r u opening up :p , bcause i think i will spend most of my nights in there ;)
Hehehe

One day, babe..

Now all I need is a millionaire and a name for the club...