female Perfumes

Hey Guys,

Since Tequila got lots of great advice from all the girlies on here, i wanna hear what your favourite perfumes are for us girls!

Mine are in no particular order:
Jean Paul Gaultier - woman
Moschino - Couture
Dior - Addict
Escada - Island Kiss
Armani - Mania

**claire**

Super Moderator
The ones i wear most often are:

Chanel ..Coco madomoisele
Chanel ..Allure
Chanel..Chance
Calvin Klien.. Moment
Clinique ..Happy heart

:)

I am not talking about the guys selling boxed stuff (crap) but has anyone used the (now) 2 shops that sell copy perfumes in Kusadasi.

This enterprise based in Ankara is operated on a franchise basis and doesnt sell the perfumes in boxes or fake bottles so gets away from the Police probs - over 300 outlets in Turkey.

7.5YTL for any perfume or aftershave and they have everything. I know what you are thinking, No it lasts and its damn good stuff.

I tried to get a franchise myself. But with 2 already in Kusadasi they wouldnt do it.

merlin said:
I am not talking about the guys selling boxed stuff (crap) but has anyone used the (now) 2 shops that sell copy perfumes in Kusadasi.

This enterprise based in Ankara is operated on a franchise basis and doesnt sell the perfumes in boxes or fake bottles so gets away from the Police probs - over 300 outlets in Turkey.

7.5YTL for any perfume or aftershave and they have everything. I know what you are thinking, No it lasts and its damn good stuff.

I tried to get a franchise myself. But with 2 already in Kusadasi they wouldnt do it.

I tryed the copy parfumes, but i bought mine in Izmir. They r really good and smells excactely like the real ones. And of course u save lots of money! I will buy more when i come to kusadasi, but where in kusadasi r the shops Lee?

Damn_Fine_Black_Girl said:
I tryed the copy parfumes, but i bought mine in Izmir. They r really good and smells excactely like the real ones. And of course u save lots of money! I will buy more when i come to kusadasi, but where in kusadasi r they Lee?
Theres now 2

One is a double fronted chemist in the centre of town near the Burger King. The other has just opened and is opposite Emre Optik in the main drag.

Either way, same price both shops and TBH fill yer boots!

Thanks for supporting me on this coz I know they are the dogs wotsits and I have well over 40-50 bottles myself LOL

Why spend 30 40 50 quid?

Yes, why spend so much when u can save it! Just bcause its not in the same desing bottle or doesnt have the name, doesnt make it more bad. the smell is the same so why not! I was so suprise then i bought mine, i thought the smell would go away after a hour or so, but they last really long. There r so many parfumes i gotta buy when i get back.
Thanx for telling where they r, gonna keep my eyes open for them ;)

Yeah but Merv is it good sh1t, i dont like spraying cheapy stuff that makes you come out in some red rash! Find out the exact names for us Merv will you? cheers.

Jenny said:
Yeah but Merv is it good sh1t, i dont like spraying cheapy stuff that makes you come out in some red rash! Find out the exact names for us Merv will you? cheers.

Its very good shit jenny ;)
They got many diffirent parfumes jenny, u can say u want dior- addict, and it may have the name so addict but its got the same smell

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Noa- noa
[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Wohoo I LOVE Noa!

I used to work in a purfume outlet so I have enough perfume to open up my own shop lol.

Mainly I wear..

Noa
Chanel – Allure
Chanel - Chance
Davidoff - Cool Waters
JLO - Still
CK1
CKB
Calvin Klein - Eternity Moment
Jean Paul Gaultier
Gucci - Eau de Parfum II
Armani – Sensi
Nina Ricci - L'air du Temps
Hugo Boss – Deep Red
Hugo Boss woman
Ralph Lauren - Romance

For some reason, I can never bring myself to buy the fake one's though. :eek:

Jenny said:
Ne?

What names? if you mean what perfumes, aftershaves, they do a listing for guys and one for girls..... they have everything and testers for each one.

Tell ya what - go get a spray of your fav and see how it lasts and what rashes you get.

Next day get new suitcase and FILL UP.

Another money saving tip from Merv!

:p

Right Merv you sound like one of the trotters now!! Ah no only joking, but ive tried fake perfs abroad and they've been diabolical. Maybe their better in Turkey though, Turkeys got the best fakes in everything else!

I meant the names of those 2 shops!

Its very good shit jenny.
They got many diffirent parfumes jenny, u can say u want dior- addict, and it may have the name so addict but its got the same smell
Why trust me? you have your sisters here!

Good thread!
Women perfumes r my hobby!
This is my top 10 :
1-Rochas - Tocade
2-Cerrutti - 1881
3-Dior - Addict
4-Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle
5-Armani- Aqua di Gio
6-Dior - J'adooore
7-Emporio Armani - Pour elle
8-Lancaster - Sun Water
9-Kenzo - Flower
10-Lanvin- Oxygène

Hi Croush is there another newish one by Lanvin, i had a sniff in the airport a few months ago and it was delish! Dior Addict is my favourite! Well you gotta be a Dior girl coming from France Croush!

I'm going to check these two shops out when i'm over in April!

I hope they've got my faves - well, genuine Turkish fakes of my faves.

Thierry Mugler - Angel.
Ghost (Deep Night)
D&G Feminine (red)

If they have I'll have to have new cupboards put in
the new house!LOL.

Kaz