Thankyou To Our Moderators

I Just Want To Take This Opportunity To Thank All Our Moderators For The Wonderful Job They Do . I Wouldnt Have As Much Knowledge Or Expertise About Kusy If It Wasnt For Them. I Wouldnt Have Made So Many Friends Either. Claire Charlotte Viva, Lee And Umit Where Would We Be Without You All. Take A Bow Guys Cos You Deserve So Much Credit For Taking The Time Out To Make This Forum As Enjoyable As Possible

Love Yas All
Ps Still A Bit Dopey This Morning So If I Have Forgotten Someone I Apologise In Advance

Sue

I Totally agree with ya Sue, it realy is a wonderfull forum and I also made lots of friends here !! Without our Moderators it would't be !! :kiss:

Eline

2 Weeks Ta Go Your So Lucky Will Text Ya To Find Out What The Weather Is Like
Btt They Are A Great Bunch Of Moderators When I See The Other Forums With So Much Crap On Them We Really Are Very Lucky

Sue

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Nice post Sue & I totally agree. I've been coming on the forums for freakin' ages now and it really does just keep getting better and better. Thanks to all the Mods and of course the one and only Ümit for making this place so great.

High Fives all round

Well if u all gonna thank the moderators, i think its only right that we also give our thanx to u guys, bcause u r also wonderfull and have give a not of usefull info to!
Wouldnt be good wtihout any of ya, and im glad to know u all :friends:

Here here. A big pat on the back to all our wonderful moderators. You are all doing an excellent job, keep up the good work ;)

I am so glad I found this great forum and made all you brilliant new friends. I am so looking forward to meeting you all at sum stage.

Love n' cuddles
Una :friends:

Yep

Yes They Really Deserve Some Appreciation They Take The Time Out Of There Busy Schedule To Make This Forum So Special I Dont Know Where They Find The Time. Lee Your Only A Newbie But God Almighty The Amount Of Info You Have Shared Is Incredible Keep Up The Work Its Dead Cool Babe

*** time for a group hugh ***

The mods ar super and also you all make the forum great, always having loads of fun here. And as Una said I am very looking forward to meeting you all ! :friends:

Lova you allllllll !! :inlove:

Awwwwwwwwww

AWWWWWWWWWWW I AM GONNA CRY YOU ARE ALL BLOODY BRILLIANT AND I JUST LOVE YOU ALL

SO I AM GOING TO HUG MY CHAIR RIGHT NOW IN PLACE OF ALL YOU GUYS

SUE

:D LOL seeing you hughing your chair now Sue.... we are really allll very sweet and nice...almost gonna fall in love with you all... :p But really great thinking Sue for placing this thread !! *padding you on your sholder* :)

Bless

Bless All Your Little Cotton Socks Eline Your A Dote
God This Is Turning Into The Mutual Admiration Society

Its So Cool To Have This Forum Even Though All Our Personalities Are Different We All Have One Thing In Common Turkey And I Cant Wait To Meet Ya All In May
We Have To Get The Mods Drunk=cok Sarhos

Sue

Hey

Hey Lee Glad Your Back Hun We Missed Ya And Now We Can Thank You In Person Your A Great Asset To This Forum And I Think Everyone Will Agree but whats with the thread i thought everything was sorted

Sue

Okay i know im a little late here but givin the recent madness and drama i wasnt quite sure what to write! Thank you to our moderators, you do a wonderful job but i do believe, given recents events, any private problems ye may have with each other, should be kept as just that i.e. private!

Ye do a great job and we are thankful and we love ye all, but what happened in here today is all a bit ridiculous! Talk about tension!

Hope it doesnt happen again, very stressful for ye i would imagine!

Shannon said:
Okay i know im a little late here but givin the recent madness and drama i wasnt quite sure what to write! Thank you to our moderators, you do a wonderful job but i do believe, given recents events, any private problems ye may have with each other, should be kept as just that i.e. private!

Ye do a great job and we are thankful and we love ye all, but what happened in here today is all a bit ridiculous! Talk about tension!

Hope it doesnt happen again, very stressful for ye i would imagine!

Well Shannon it was kept in Private untill Lee decided to make it publice. But i totally agree with u, if anybody has problems with anyone, dont say it on the forum, pls.
NO MORE DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!
Lets just get back to normal again ;)

I would also like to say thanks to all the moderators and everyone else on the forum.

For someone who had never heard of Kusadasi 10 months ago, I will be flying back out in 2 weeks for the the fifth time to put the final touches to my villa.

Keep up the good work.

PS would like to meet up with anyone who might be out there between the 29th and 3rd of May

Couldnt agree more, all of you moderators are brilliant!! Since becoming a member here i have made so many friends and learnt so much from all of you!!

This is truely the BEST site around for Kusadasi and it is all down to our superb Admin and Moderators and not forgetting the other fab members of the site!! Im proud to be a part of this community!!

i agree with all of this im im so glad that things are getting back to normal yesterday was silly and upset a lot of people but this forum is meant to be about the place we all love and something we have in common so we all just got to just carry on as we were before! Umit has been a star in all this and tried his best to ensure that nothing like that will happen again and that for one of the many reasons make him such a good admin! we love u all! xxxx