what the hell is going on?

Podge

<strong style="color:#009900">Setanta</strong>
can some one please tell me what has happened in the forum? I read merlin thread my pram my toys and a few others, are there a load of people fighting or what?
sorry if this shouldnt be posted, but just abit confused about what is going on!

Lee is angry and i can understand that, but what he is doing now is very wrong!
He has been so good to the forum, and i think most of us want him here incl me, but right now i just think he is out of line

Podge

<strong style="color:#009900">Setanta</strong>
so he has quit the forum? or banned? what he do?
sorry for all the questions but couldnt make much of his thread!

He is not banned, but i dont think he wants to come on here, and thats actually pretty sad. but if he is leaving i think it could be with out all of this drama, bcause i can see people r getting pretty confused about the whole thing

umit and lee

Umit And Lee Can You Not Forget The Argument Please I Dont Want You To Leave You Are A Great Help On The Forum And I Respect Ya And Umit Can We Try And Sort This Out Please

Sue

I really like Merv and he's been such a big help on the forum and a breath of fresh air! Umit is a really nice guy too, i just wish they could sort it out! Life's too short, someone tell them to sit down and ahve a few bears and a chat and get it all off their chest. Because i don't think this is just about what happened yesterday! From what i can see its been building up for a while, sometimes very strong personalities can clash. But if its a forum they should control this and have some respect for the rest of us! There should be room enough from everyone here!

By the way think of me as LUXEMBOURG in all of this, i'm neutral!

Damn_Fine_Black_Girl said:
He is not banned, but i dont think he wants to come on here, and thats actually pretty sad. but if he is leaving i think it could be with out all of this drama, bcause i can see people r getting pretty confused about the whole thing
Not confused at all! its pretty plain to see IMO - MY Pram My Toys. Wake up!:doh:

iamtravelr

Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Just Merlin tried to show himself. And showed that how was i wrong to make him moderator and he also showed that how was right to dont want to see him here anymore. Not a big problem.