advice please on board your aircraft

Hi,Im off on my family hols soon with my family, and i would like to know can my daughter take her gameboy onto the plane.This may seem a silly question but i wanted to make sure. :p
Ruth xx

They say make sure all electrical equiptment is tured off while on board the craft (not sure if this is just the case during take off and landing) But i have seen lots of people with gameboys ect so i cant imagine it to be a problem..

**claire**

Super Moderator
You should be fine Ruth, a few years ago they banned some items like gameboys, cd players etc but they seem to be allowing them again.

My nephew always takes his with him, & we have had no problems!!

Should keep your daughter quiet for at least some of the flight!! ;)

Hi Ruth your daughter can take her gameboy with her on the plain, its not a problem! It just have to be shot off during take off and landing. that also goes for lap tops and discman/mp3.. think the only thing u have to keep closed now r your mobil phone!

Thankyou for all your help,I will tell my daughter she will be so happy now,it will give her something to do instead of asking are we nearly there yet.lol :D
Ruth xx

Games

Hey Guys Can Anyone Come Up With Ideas To Keep Myself Amused On The 4 And A Half Hour Flight . Its An Early Morning Flight So I Wont Be Drinking And Reading Bored Me On A Flight And I Dont Sleep Either. All Suggestions Would Be Welcome I Dont Even Like Those Puzzle Books The Just Do My Head In??????

Sue

flynns08 said:
Hey Guys Can Anyone Come Up With Ideas To Keep Myself Amused On The 4 And A Half Hour Flight . Its An Early Morning Flight So I Wont Be Drinking And Reading Bored Me On A Flight And I Dont Sleep Either. All Suggestions Would Be Welcome I Dont Even Like Those Puzzle Books The Just Do My Head In??????

Sue

Hmmm u dont drink, read or sleep :confused: thats what i always do! so dont know what to tell ya! u r a difficault person Sue :p
Bring some music, and relax, else i really dont know what u could do :) bring cards

At least u r not flying alone as i am, it is soooo boring

**claire**

Super Moderator
Sue, I always take my mini disc player, listen to a few songs, read a few magazines, or my phrase book.

watch some of the TV they put on, that normally makes the time go faster.

Think the flight feels so long, as we just want to get there so badly!! ;)

Yes

Thats The Worst Part Of The Holiday I Hate The Flight Its Worse Than Watching Paint Dry How The Hell Are Ya Girl Did Ya Have A Good One I Wonder Maybe There Might Be Good Looking Flight Attendants That Could Teach Me Turkish???? Hmm Thats A Plan!!!!!!!!!

Sue

flynns08 said:
Thats The Worst Part Of The Holiday I Hate The Flight Its Worse Than Watching Paint Dry How The Hell Are Ya Girl Did Ya Have A Good One I Wonder Maybe There Might Be Good Looking Flight Attendants That Could Teach Me Turkish???? Hmm Thats A Plan!!!!!!!!!

Sue

With lufthansa they got some really cute ones but they r all gay!!!! :p Turkish airlines just got angry womens attending u :)

God

Thats So True I Remember Last Year A Really Good Looking Turkish Girl Was On The Plane But Had A Face Like Thunder And A Personality Like A Bag Of Cats. The Two Guys That Were On The Plane Were Both Gay But Good Fun
Cheers Hun

Sue

I am gonna sleep on my flight. Have to leave home at 1 o'clock in the morning / night have to fly from A'dam at 5 in the morning...so deff are gonna sleep. Just bought myself a MP3 player so that would keep me happy the rest of the time !!! Oh Sue just reed Ruth's tips for during the flight and then tell me all about the reactions you got !! lol :p

Sue hun... I'd do the mixture of Claire's and Charlotte's advices -- put ur mini disk player on AND sleep! That's the fastest way time passes by... ;)
(at least 4 me)

xxx S.

Fart

I Remember Bringing A Fart Cushion On Board About 3 Years Ago The Whole Damn Plane Was Laughing Even The Attendants It Was Actually Even Funnier Cos When The Flight Attendants Were About To Sit Down To Land We Let It Rip And They Couldnt Sit Down For Laughing.

Eline Hun I Can Just Imagine Me Asking People To Look Into My Snot Filled Hanky
And Peering Into My Purse And Talking To It That Is Something I Wud Actually Do
I Have Literally Fallen Into Peoples Laps On Purpose As Well

Ruths Suggestions Are Cool

Sue

We just sit and take the piss outta everyone else on ther plane (sorry for anyone that may have been on the plane with us before!) and then take the piss outta the people on tv...and on the radio and well...you get the point, makes time fly when ya having a laugh!

See i would advise against sleeping coz then if u dont sleep all the way through it tends to make time go really slowly. Also i dont sit next to the window coz it makes it look like you're travelling slower (and plus i also nearly had a mental bloody breakdown looking out the window once, all those bloody trees!!!!-im a tad claustraphobic sometimes lol)