May 2005 meet up

Well guys, the time is getting nearer for us all to be back in kus!!

Just thought i would start a new thread for us all to make arrangements for when we all meet up in may!! Day, meet up point ect..

Also do we still want it to be a themed night?
Look forward to all your suggestions!!

*ONLY 18 DAYS LEFT FOR ME NOW, WOO HOO!!!*

I sooo cant wait, i will be there from the 8th May to the 15th first, then back for the majority of August and half Sept and probably for a week at the end of June :p

Im so excited

Meeee toooo I cant wait to go!!!! :)
I think its a little difficault saying place and time now, so dont really know waht to say about that!
Many of u got my number, so think it will be easier setting something up when we r down there!
Im really looking forward meeting u all :miranda:

Damn_Fine_Black_Girl said:
I think its a little difficault saying place and time now, so dont really know waht to say about that!
Haha i know charlotte, think im just so excited, thought i would get the ball rolling!! :p

Ah, croushy i'll miss you by 3 days. Hope to see you some other time though!!

There are now 5 weeks for me, n i really cant wait to see new bars, new clothes, new sunshines, new sexy boys from all over the world, and to wear my new bikinis, lol!

COSMO said:
Hi, i am going the 29th april till 20th may maybe longer i would love 2 meet up. when and where will the meet b.
He Sarah, just PM ore mail me your number I'll be there so we can meet up with eachother, I am only here for a week so hurry up with your reply-mail Chick !! :p

For all the otheres you know I will be there the whole summer so just PM me with your mobile numbers and we will keep in touch !! ;)

Podge

<strong style="color:#009900">Setanta</strong>
well i will be there from the 29th may till 9th June, if anyone wants to meet up! I will prob be in bar st alot!