15 things to do on your flight

1).shake the persons hand when he or she enters on board.
2).congratulate all for being on the same flight as you.
3).Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your kleenex to other passengers.
4).Grimace painfully while smacking your forhead on the window and muttering:shut up,all of you just shut up.
5).Blow spit bubbles.
6).Crack open your bag or purse and while peering inside ask:"got enough air in there?"
7).Do your yoga exercises.
8).Stare,grinning at all the other passengers for a while,and then announce:"I ve got new socks on!"
9).Meow occasionally.
10).Start a sing along
11).Break wind and blame it on the person next to you.
12).Perform a striptease.
13).Say "this new g-string is really starting to hurt"Then attemp to adjust it.
14).Bet other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
15).On leaving your aircraft,ask the passengers if they want to be your friend.Burst into tears if they say no.
:p Ruth xx

Jesus

You Sound Like My Kinda Person Ruth Ya Madser The Only Other Thing I Can Think Of Is To Keep Pretending To Fall And Land In All The Laps Of The Guys On The Plane While Making Their Girlfriends Very Jealous

Sue

ruth said:
6).Crack open your bag or purse and while peering inside ask:"got enough air in there?"
3 years ago I made a bet with a friend that I'll do it on my next trip. He was sitting next to me and was so shocked when I actually WON the bet lol... Gosh, one of most embarrassing moments in my life when girl next to him started to yell, OMG she has something in her bag!!! :eek:

last year we went 2 the pub in the airport coz our flight was delayed, by the time we got on the plane and had out belts on my friend was burstin 2 go 2 the loo, she had 2 put her hands between her legs 2 stop herself from goin 2 the loo on her seat..... until we got in the air and were let go 2 the loo... all the girls in the other seats were starein over and gigglein

Ok

Yep I Wanna Go Ga Ga On The Plane But There Is A Crowd Thats On The Plane Every Year At The Same Time And They Always Stick Their Noses Up At Us And They Stay In The Same Hotel As Us We Call Them The Waterbuffaloes Cos They Aint Skinny. I Would Love To Bring A Small Water Pistol On Board And Keep Squirting Them It Would Keep Me Amused No End

"sue How Old Are Ya Again""

Um 5?

Ha Ha ......... I Hate The Plane For Many Reasons
1= My Ears Pop (oouuch)
2= The Food Is Terrible
3= I Always Get Stuck Behind Some Smelly Person Who Takes Off There Shoes

Excuse Me

That Was Probably Viva Cherry God Where The Hell Is He Umit Get That Bok Bas Back On Here Simde

Sue
Lol I Never Said Lol Before Now I Feel One Of The Crowd

Sue

cherry said:
2= The Food Is Terrible
See am i just weird for really liking plane food?!?!!! Only problem is im a hungry girl lol and theres never enough!!!!!! (ok, now i sound like a heffalump lol, seriously im not i just like food!!!)

**claire**

Super Moderator
lofty said:
See am i just weird for really liking plane food?!?!!! Only problem is im a hungry girl lol and theres never enough!!!!!! (ok, now i sound like a heffalump lol, seriously im not i just like food!!!)
http://iamtravelr.com/images/icons/icon11.gif yes your wierd!!!

Even the smell of the food they serve makes me sick!!

my best friends loves it tho..so she always takes my tray :confused:

Lol, the smell is disgusting ill admit that, but i gotta love it!!!! and on turkish airlines domestic flights theres those loverly sandwich type things lol....
ok ill stop going on about food now, u people are gonna be imagining me as a 50 stone whale lol

lofty said:
Lol, the smell is disgusting ill admit that, but i gotta love it!!!! and on turkish airlines domestic flights theres those loverly sandwich type things lol....
ok ill stop going on about food now, u people are gonna be imagining me as a 50 stone whale lol

Heheh u r right about the smell, when they r heating up the food, smells bad. But luckely they dont taste as they smell, at least not on turkish airlines, think they make quiet good air food! the worst i tryed is the food on onur air, it was so bad.. as bad as it smelled :p

Damn_Fine_Black_Girl said:
it was so bad.. as bad as it smelled :p
And u ate it!??!?! Im impressed u must have a strong stomach!!!!! Last time i flew i was sat right infront of where they heat the food and right next to the smelliest old guy ive ever smelt lol, so that was a great flight for my stomach!!!

lofty said:
And u ate it!??!?! Im impressed u must have a strong stomach!!!!! Last time i flew i was sat right infront of where they heat the food and right next to the smelliest old guy ive ever smelt lol, so that was a great flight for my stomach!!!

I eat on onur air one time, and will never do it again. it smells crap, looks crap and taste crap. And they serve the same food all the time!
I do eat on turkis airlines and Lufthansa, i think the food is good there.. but still smell bad when they heat it :p .
Oh how great for u lofty had to smell the food and the guy sitting next to ya :confused: hahah, glad i wasnt u, hate smelly people. especially in closed area where u cant get away from them :mad: why cant they just take a shower and use a deodorant?

Lol, wanna start a petition?!
But just think of the poor person who's gotta be the one deciding who smells and who doesnt, they'd have to do like a sniff test lol, eurgh!!!