Pet Hates

Hey guys, what are some of the things that really wind you up??

some of mine include

Miserable bus drivers
People with personal stereos on the bus
women in jeans that are obviously 1 size too small giving the cornish pasty effect!

iamtravelr

Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Spammers, rude & greedy persons, Turkish Telecom and its poor internet services, Turkish Soccer Referees, "How did you do this?" & "Why did you do this?" questions, traffic jam and miserable failures :D

Yeah must admit that does piss me off too. I want to slap them all and tell them to pull themselves together!!

Another one for you....

Blokes that snog you and dribble on you at the same time. The biggest turn off in the world.. you expect a nice kiss and you nearly get swallowed... OMG hes going to eat me alive aaaaagggghhhh.... help me...

toksoz said:
Blokes that snog you and dribble on you at the same time. The biggest turn off in the world.. you expect a nice kiss and you nearly get swallowed... OMG hes going to eat me alive aaaaagggghhhh.... help me...
dribble on u :D Yuuuucccckkkkkk but i have tryed it before and indeed it is a turn off! why do they gotta eat u, when all u want is a kiss :doh:

Some of them cant help it. Some of them dont get enought practice. Some of them think we love it, yeah sure we love to be choked by someone elses tongue...

Im sure charlotte I could mention other things that piss me off in the bedroom department too.... We should post some golden rules...

1st Rule: Little bit of tongue and swollow your saliva before you kiss.

god the list is endless

1. old ladies that walk infront of u wen ur in a rush
2. mothers n grandmas that insist they know best
3. shops never stocking long enough trousers for me
4. boys that are twelve but still whistle at u
5. slimy old men
6. men that pick their nose n fart n think its funny
7. sales ppl that call your house n tell u u have won many prizes!!yeah right!!
8. pointless adverts!!!that nobody understands!!
9. people who are obvioulsy filfthy rich but still complain if u short change them 1p!!!!( at work)
10. people that judge countrys n religions on ignorant stereotypes!!!
11. skinny celebs that rarp on about diets that are so easy u lose two stone in a week!!!yeah right!!
12. men with beards that have bits of their dinner still left in them!!!ergg!!

im loving this thread a chance to moan the day away!!lol

Podge

<strong style="color:#009900">Setanta</strong>
well other than pet hates, what about pet loves?
pet hates is a little to easy, pet loves (well some of them) you have think a bit about.

Paidraic aaawww your defo the sensitive type i'd say!

Well pet hates is far easier!

1 Bus drivers who are too slow, and cause accidents on the road!

2 Bus drivers who are always late, eh hello i've a fecken train to catch!

3 Rude and ignorant shop assistants who arent helpful and completely ignore you when your buying something!

4 Drivers who deliberately drive through puddles and soak whoever's walking on the footpath!

5 People who dont give up their seats for elderly people or pregnant women!

6 Taxi drivers, "SHUT UP i dont care about what you think about the Government, i have to meet friends in 20 mins, so STEP ON IT!"

7 Cafe's, you go into a cafe and there's a pic of a trible dec sambo looking mouthwateringly tastey, but when it lands on your plate it looks anaemic! "I didn't just pay €5.00 for this???"

Ha this is fun lol....

LOL...
1= old men tryin 2 chat you up when ur out with ur friends (yuck)!!
2=pregnant women who smoke and drink
3=people sellin tickets on the side of the road.....
4=runnin out of make up wipes
5=people puttin their hands on my face (lol weird i know)
6=dogs barking all night at nothing and there owners doing nothing about it!!!!
nag nag nag