playing football

Hi
I was wondering if there is anyone out there that can help me,my son of 11 years has been training with fenerbahce football school,they are due to start playing matches this week and they have to have a license to play for a turkish child it is 30 ytl and for brandon they have said it is 1,500 ytl which is a joke.and only to play 10 matches, he also has residency in turkey.
You have to apply in adyin for this license even a turkish friend has called them and they say the same price,but i do'nt no what all this money is for.
My son is good at football and they are stopping him from playing cause as he can't play in the matches he says it is'nt worth him just training, i can not afford this kind of money please can any body give me some of advice
Thanks wendy

Is this what the club is saying? I can't help you but good luck as that's a ridiculous amount of money for a child to play football.

Charlotte

teosgirl;153272 said:
Is this what the club is saying? I can't help you but good luck as that's a ridiculous amount of money for a child to play football.

Charlotte
Hi no it's not the club thats saying about the money it is Aydin where u have to apply for your license