Hi!!

Hi im lollypop and im new to this site! i registered a couple of days ago and have been reading some of the posts! we are going to kusadasi on may 28th for 3 weeks. im going with my mum and dad, my sister kerry, and my grandma! we are staing at the Ali Bam Bam apartments does anyone know anything about them, any details? wheres the best restaurants for family meals? hope someone can help! lolly

Hi Lollypop and welcome to the forum, sorry I have not heard of the Ali Bam Bam apartments but I hope you all have a wonderful holiday here in Kusadasi.

sas

The Kusadasi Tiger
lollypop;158670 said:
Hi im lollypop and im new to this site! i registered a couple of days ago and have been reading some of the posts! we are going to kusadasi on may 28th for 3 weeks. im going with my mum and dad, my sister kerry, and my grandma! we are staing at the Ali Bam Bam apartments does anyone know anything about them, any details? wheres the best restaurants for family meals? hope someone can help! lolly
hi,the ali bam bam is a small hotel towards ladies beach in a quiet area,within a couple of minutes walking distance to a dolmus to either ladies beach or the centrum,we had friends stay there last year and they enjoyed it
all restaurants are suitable for family meals a tourist favourite in the centrum is the saray and the castle but definately try turkish restaurants such as avlu and bull bull both quite near to where you are staying
on ladies beach the sea garden is great and there is somewhere else whose menu differs to most
you will have a great time
enjoy

susanteyze

Kusadasi Pilgrim
Hi Lollypop and welcome to the forum. Like Mella said there are lots of good restaurants in Kusadasi. Of the Turkish ones I like Esenay but will be going to Bul Bul when we are there in June as Mella has been torturing us with photos of the gorgeous food they serve there.
The Castle is very good. The owner came from the Saray and it is quite similar but I now prefer the Castle (despite having gone to the Saray for 12 years) - it is still busy but not quite as busy as the Saray so you get more time from the staff. Also we are having our wedding meal at the Castle in September.
Yucca was also mentioned. We tried Turkish food there year before last but didn't rate it. However, everyone I speak to loves the Mexican food there so perhaps having Turkish food was our mistake. This year Sercan from the Orient will also be playing there so the entertainment should be pretty good.
Have a greta holiday and if you have any more questions, fire away

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
lollypop;158679 said:
thanks for your answers!! ive never had turkish food before whats it like?
The Turkish food is really deee-licious! You should definitely try it. When in Rome & all that jazz...

A few of my favorite dishes are...

Pide:

sigara börek:

lamacun:

Gozleme:

Iskender Kebab:

Kofte:

susanteyze

Kusadasi Pilgrim
Lollypop - Turkish food is DELICIOUS!! It actually tastes of what it is made of - not at all processed - everything fresh. Turkish cooking uses many different herbs, spices and oils. Nothing beats some gorgeous lahmacun, with a sprinkle of red chilli flakes, a squeeze of lemon juice and some salad - heaven! You have to try the fruit from the market - gorgeous

tracie

Super Star Scouser of Söke
Mella;158683 said:
The Turkish food is really deee-licious! You should definitely try it. When in Rome & all that jazz...

A few of my favorite dishes are...
lamacun:

Mella did you have to put pictures of Lamachun on this thread my mouth is drooling now
God do i miss Lamachun

Can you parcel some up for me think the baby needs some its kicking around after seeing that picture !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!