Kusadasi is the place to be!

Kusadasi is the best! i have been twice all ready and i am going bac in 13 days for 3 months. jimmys and paddys are 2 of the best bars in Kusadasi but if you dont want an irish bar the limon bar is good also.

i am from Ireland and i have never seen people like the turkish for there hospitaly they are such friendly people. if you are looking for a relaxing, mad, partying, or family hoilday, Kusadasi is the place to be! 8)

hot_irish_babe said:
Kusadasi is the best! i have been twice all ready and i am going bac in 13 days for 3 months. jimmys and paddys are 2 of the best bars in Kusadasi but if you dont want an irish bar the limon bar is good also.

i am from Ireland and i have never seen people like the turkish for there hospitaly they are such friendly people. if you are looking for a relaxing, mad, partying, or family hoilday, Kusadasi is the place to be! 8)
Wow, you are so lucky for staying that long.. I will be there only for a month.. Like you said turkish people are very friendly...especially old people are really sweet..

I'll see you around in Kusa...

hot_irish_babe said:
when you going over? i am so exicted only 12 days to go now! where u staying for the month?
I am going on the 2nd of august..My friends rented a house, I going to stay with them.. They said it is a huge house with a great view. They also said it is located at adakoy going up the the marina road.. Any idea where this place is, kusadasiguy or other locals?? I hope it is like what they say..
I was going to stay at adakule.. but I chose the cheeper way :cheesy:

Where are going to stay irish babe??

VivaKusadasi said:
bEaCh BoY as I remember it is a good place. but I am not sure if we are talking about the same place. I'll search it out tomorrow for you.
thanks VivaKusadasi... My friend pays $700 a month for the rent.. so I am guessing it should be a nice place :clap: