Is there a waterpark in kusadasi?

hey people! i am going to kusadasi in august and i want to no if there is a waterpark? if there is and you no what it is like i would be very grateful if you could share that with me!
i would also like to no where it is situated and if it is close to the TUSAN BEACH HOTEL (where i am stopping) and if it is easy to get to.
also if you have any idea on the price range that would be FAB :clap:

thanx alot laura xxxx :wave:

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
As you may read in this forums, there are 3 aquaparks in Kusadasi;

1. Aquafantasy (Pamucak area - close to Tusan Beach)
2. Adaland (so closer to Tusan Beach Hotel)
3. Aqualand (in Longbeach area - 20km away from Tusan Beach)

But they have free transportation services.

AquaFantasy and Adaland have very similar quality.

http://www.adaland.com
http://www.aquafantasy.com

AquaFantasy's entrance fee is 20€ but you have a discount coupon becuase you are a member of Kusadasi.BiZ's Forums, check your PM box and email box for details. You can contact with them via their websites.

Hope that helps.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
You should definately check out AquaFantasy...i thought that was a great waterpark! good rides, big and not too crowded. (Although i went in June before the kids broke up so..)

Carmella said:
You should definately check out AquaFantasy...i thought that was a great waterpark! good rides, big and not too crowded. (Although i went in June before the kids broke up so..)
I couldn't go there the last time I was in kusa. But this time I will definitely check it out!!

I will visit Kusadasi this summer with my family. Is there any way of getting discounts to the water parks and other attractions?

Anniebubble

Ladies Beach's First Lady
LGF;111214 said:
I will visit Kusadasi this summer with my family. Is there any way of getting discounts to the water parks and other attractions?
I have found its best to book thought the places where they sell trips tours car hire etc.,
A few year ago we went to Adaland and paid on the door and our friends booked with tour agent and got it a lot cheaper then we did and this included transport to and though a free burger,chip and coke thrown in.

yes there are 3 waterparks in kusadasi
these are adaland aquafantasy and anqa land
i have only been 2 aquafantasy and it is great. very clean, fun and hot.
it is also only about 10-15 mins away from tusan beach which is where i stayed and all you have ro do is wait max 5 mins for the dolmus which which take you straight there or you could book a day trip with the hotel which sends an aquafantasy bus to right outside the hotel gates and takes you straight there and will pick you up when you are ready to go home.
im not exactly sure how much it cost but it was very cheap considering how good it was and my paremts booked it with the hotel.
hope you have a good time i did and im going back this august