Man Utd

Hi All. I see Mella has an Arsenal thread here and saw a mention of spurs so its time I think to hear from the United fans. Good win over Hull yesterday and with the Pool losing their lucky streak we are right back in there. United made hard work of it but was still deserved. Should be a race between us and Chelsea again. Come on the Reds!

hi liam been a red for over 35 years lol. been to loads of matches in that time.
we are starting to play well at the mo but letting in to many goals for my liking. but we will definatly be there at the bussiness end. i predict
united 1st
hull 2nd
chelsea 3rd
liverpool 4th
arsenal 5th
only joking about hull but tell you what, they are playing with no fear and deserve to be where they are at the minute ( in my opinion)
:p

dead right about hull our willie, were unlucky in the end yesterday. the game against chelsea was their only poor showing. they will stay up for sure. fingers crossed for season but do need to tighten it up at the back, not many clean sheets this year.

ally

Rose of Kusadasi
liamkelly2002r;188251 said:
hope u r a true blue Ally and not just an Abromovich recruit
lol!! I'm blue through and through Liam...I'm a Rangers fan too!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I will never quite get my head around the whole Man United thing.

I just dont understand how the supporters can have the passion of supporting their local sides through thick and thin.

The bad days make the goods days so special,its a bitter sweet thing.

I took a Arsenal fan to Stoke Saturday and he was just gobsmacked by the intencity and atmosphere .

It actually frightens teams Fabrecas trotted across to take the first corner and smiled at the crowd ,two stands rose as one to ask him who he was.

He looked visibly shocked and actually completely ballsed up the corner.

Anyway long may it continue, thats Vill,Spurs,Sunderland and Arsenal all sent packing from the Brit and a lucky Everton.

No doubt none will forget the experience.It really is like a trip back tio the seventies passion wise.

Man United nahh not for me.

pajoe

Connoisseur
I have been a Manchester United supporter for over 40 years, through the good times and the bad.Its not the defence that worries me,its the midfielders who cant pass the ball 10 yards to one of their own players,i.e.Anderson and Nani.The amount of times they gave the ball away was a disgrace.Hurry back,Scholes and Hargreaves.And on we will march towards that 18th title.

I wasnt talking about you PAJoe.Although your bad years in the last 40 years probably amount for about 2 years.

Its the middle class souther shandy drinking mob,Japanese toursits etc.

Saying that it doesnt make much difference i suppose you have the best players anyway.

For us it has to be sheer hostility and it worked saturday.

I get verbals here in Kus for supporting two teams as i am told that i am "disloyal" to my home town team and should always support them(Bristol City). I have actually supported both them and Man U since 1955, and see no probs with that. And both my colours are Red, Ally!

im on fire - not everyone who likes football comes from england - where i come from the football is crap to tell you the true but it doesnt stop us from following the teams. so you are always drawn to the football on the mainland eg scotland and england. i surport, sorry i LOVE man utd because they have had many footballers from my country over thier history for example when i started supporting them all those years ago they had 3 player from my counrty playing for them. not to mention the BEST player ever who played for them - your right about 1 thing thou you either love them or hate them or as you put it dont get the whole man united THING

ally

Rose of Kusadasi
our willie;188566 said:
when i started supporting them all those years ago they had 3 player from my counrty playing for them. not to mention the BEST player ever who played for them - your right about 1 thing thou you either love them or hate them or as you put it dont get the whole man united THING
Would that happen to be George himself?? :bow::bow:

One other was Norman Whiteside who comes from the same area of Belfast as me......so who was the 3rd?

pajoe

Connoisseur
ally;188625 said:
Would that happen to be George himself?? :bow::bow:

One other was Norman Whiteside who comes from the same area of Belfast as me......so who was the 3rd?
Sammy mac ilroy............:woohoo: