dental service in kusadasi?

hi all.
i was thinking of getting my teeth whitened in kusadasi if there if its avalible as it is so expensive in ireland to get done.
so what im wanting to know has any of you got this done in kusadasi and if so were you happy with the results and was it cheaper to get it done in turkey and would you reccomend it?
i look forward to reading your replies:)

joy

Sweet Yorkshire Rose
Hi, i haven't had teeth whitening but it will definitely be cheaper in Turkey...all dental treatment here is excellent and a good price.
People come here on dental holidays as it so much cheaper than anywhere else in Europe.

kay

Kusadasi Kiwi
I have just had a very large amount of work done by Pinar at the Ada Dental Clinic (opp the Marina). All in all 7 caps and 12 fillings which removed all the amalgam. I don't know about comparison with pricing verses Ireland but shes a superb dentist with additional international recognition following a research fellowship in Birmingham. The cost for me worked out at less than a 1/4 of what I would pay here. Email her and she will quote.

Place was spotless and she has the latest equipment available.

It sounds as if I never clean my teeth when I say how much work I had done, however I was part of a system of drill and fill with amalgam back in the late 50s, the days of no flouride and salt was the preferred cleaning agent. My teeth are also quite soft naturally as are my bones. Most of the fillings were up to 40 years old and really needed removing and replacing and I had time and no committments so it was great.

Whitening I had already had done here and it was expensive also, but it certainly worked. Be prepared for a little heat cold sensitivity for a few weeks afterwards.

kay;200210 said:
I have just had a very large amount of work done by Pinar at the Ada Dental Clinic (opp the Marina). All in all 7 caps and 12 fillings which removed all the amalgam. I don't know about comparison with pricing verses Ireland but shes a superb dentist with additional international recognition following a research fellowship in Birmingham. The cost for me worked out at less than a 1/4 of what I would pay here. Email her and she will quote.

Place was spotless and she has the latest equipment available.

It sounds as if I never clean my teeth when I say how much work I had done, however I was part of a system of drill and fill with amalgam back in the late 50s, the days of no flouride and salt was the preferred cleaning agent. My teeth are also quite soft naturally as are my bones. Most of the fillings were up to 40 years old and really needed removing and replacing and I had time and no committments so it was great.

Whitening I had already had done here and it was expensive also, but it certainly worked. Be prepared for a little heat cold sensitivity for a few weeks afterwards.
thanks for the info . i will definatley look her up. she sounds good:)

i now have a beautiful smile after i had my implants (teeth) done over there ,well worth it .fuat akyildiz opposite the mosque in centrum .very good price to have had no problems with them .

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
I use Pinar, too. Excellent service and very good pricing even for Turkish people.
I regularly visit Ada Dental, once a month, at least.. for dental treatment :)

Hope to stop visiting them so frequently in the future (if i stop being lazy and learn how to take care of my teeth).

The prices (teeth whitening) I´ve been quoted are very similar to the one´s over here. Not much difference price wise.

Umit;200249 said:
I use Pinar, too. Excellent service and very good pricing even for Turkish people.
I regularly visit Ada Dental, once a month, at least.. for dental treatment :)

Hope to stop visiting them so frequently in the future (if i stop being lazy and learn how to take care of my teeth).
Once a month, Ümit ?? I hope you have a bonus card? :D Stop, I think you are addicted to the pain killers! :D

There was an interview on the telly some months ago where they said that you should floss but actually only use a tooth brush once a day. :confused:

...i went to emre dentist (hullya) wife of optician..emre optics..i had 11 teeth taken out ,22 root canals done ,and 32 tooth bridges done.it took 3 weeks ,and at a cost of £2.300 ..same work in the uk would have cost between £12.000 to £15.000..my sister is a dental receptionist in potters bar ,she could,nt beleive the price i paid..mind you glad its over and done with..:woohoo:

we have used fuat for whiteing and we were happy then i used a dentist in smile studio which again is in marina area across the road from secret garden i had 2 no crowns fitted for abot 380 euro that was in sept i had 3 visits over the week and i must say i am very happy with result however that is only my opinion and i know no other person who has been there we go because it is very close to our apt and bus stops outside also the place is very well presented.prior to this we were charged 50 euro for cleaning which i complained about.

Sorry,its not in Kus but i think its still worth posting.
My dentist has a no frills salon in Guzelcamli.He is called Hamdi and he used to be a dentist in the army.I spent my life being terrified due to bad experiences with school dentists.This guy hurts not.I have had 4 root canals done and he charged 50 lira....yes lira, per treatment.He charges devlet prices.If you want the job done effectively, in a no frills environment,then hes for you.If you want fancy cameras,etc etc,then dont go.

thank you for all of your replies. now that im armed with all this info im sure ill have no probs getting it done.
i dont fancy paying nearly 500 euro here for it when i can get it done in turkey cheaper:)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
kay;200210 said:
I have just had a very large amount of work done by Pinar at the Ada Dental Clinic (opp the Marina).
Umit;200249 said:
I recommend Pinar too, she's a great dentist/person, speaks very good English and her practice is very clean. :)

Thee is a dentist near to the Ambar shop/golden oldies who has a very good website. Put in Kusadasi dentist on a Google serach and you should find it. It is a man & wife outfit and the prices are reasonable?

I can highly reccomend Dr. Fuat Akyildiz (http://www.kusadasidentist.com/index.html)

I went to him to have my teeth whitened last year & I was very happy with the results :) I had two sessions, which cost €100 each. They are so professional, & the premises is very modern. It's really easy to find, just at the end/top of bar st., around the corner from the Anatolia bar. They will send a taxi to your hotel/house if that's easier for you.

Hope this helps ;)

Cherrycoke;200772 said:
I can highly reccomend Dr. Fuat Akyildiz (http://www.kusadasidentist.com/index.html)

I went to him to have my teeth whitened last year & I was very happy with the results :) I had two sessions, which cost €100 each. They are so professional, & the premises is very modern. It's really easy to find, just at the end/top of bar st., around the corner from the Anatolia bar. They will send a taxi to your hotel/house if that's easier for you.

Hope this helps ;)
hi cherry coke.
thank you for the link. i just had a look at their site and it looks good. 200 euro is a great price for the teeth whitening. :)

Cherrycoke;200842 said:
Hi Dancing Devil, you'll have glow in the dark teeth in no time!!
:)
hopefully chery coke.years of drinking coffee and smoking has not helped my teeth. :eek:
its not that they are too bad but a whitening session wont go astray.
hopefully ill be coming back to ireland with a set of snow white knashers:)