dental service in kusadasi?

Last summer I went to a Dentist called Mehmet Asken at Cosmetic Dental Travel - Next to the post office - opposite Caravanserail. I met loads of Irish people whom had had treatment done previously, therefore on their recommendations I went for a check up and polish.. This place is spotless and has all the latest equipment. I enquired about having my teeth whitened. I was quoted 150 euro to have my teeth whitened. I did not get it done as I had not done any research.

When I returned to Ireland I decided to research teeth whitening, this is what I have discovered:

There are two methods:
A gum shield with a gel. You wear the gum shield with the gel on the top row every night for two weeks. Then you do the bottom row for two weeks. This is a slow method as it whitens the teeth slowly from inside the tooth outwards. (teeth can be sensitive while doing the treatment, but this passes).

Laser is a very fast method and can be done in about an hour. The downside is that it attacks the enamel of the tooth, therefore in the longterm teeth are by far more sensitive.

I chose the first method - using the gum shield. I am doing the top row at the moment. The gum shield is not at all uncomfortable and I haven't had any sensitivity so far. Tip - if teeth become sensitive you can put sensodyne tooth paste in the gum shield instead of the gel for one night to aid the pain.

The only regret is that I am sorry I didn't have it done in Kus as it is costing me 450 euro here in Ireland.

oonz;204000 said:
Last summer I went to a Dentist called Mehmet Asken at Cosmetic Dental Travel - Next to the post office - opposite Caravanserail. I met loads of Irish people whom had had treatment done previously, therefore on their recommendations I went for a check up and polish.. This place is spotless and has all the latest equipment. I enquired about having my teeth whitened. I was quoted 150 euro to have my teeth whitened. I did not get it done as I had not done any research.

When I returned to Ireland I decided to research teeth whitening, this is what I have discovered:

There are two methods:
A gum shield with a gel. You wear the gum shield with the gel on the top row every night for two weeks. Then you do the bottom row for two weeks. This is a slow method as it whitens the teeth slowly from inside the tooth outwards. (teeth can be sensitive while doing the treatment, but this passes).

Laser is a very fast method and can be done in about an hour. The downside is that it attacks the enamel of the tooth, therefore in the longterm teeth are by far more sensitive.

I chose the first method - using the gum shield. I am doing the top row at the moment. The gum shield is not at all uncomfortable and I haven't had any sensitivity so far. Tip - if teeth become sensitive you can put sensodyne tooth paste in the gum shield instead of the gel for one night to aid the pain.

The only regret is that I am sorry I didn't have it done in Kus as it is costing me 450 euro here in Ireland.
thank you for posting the information.
to get the teeth whitened in ireland is very expensive indeed.i will definatley be getting in done in kusadasi. im allready looking forward to the results:)