Woman gives birth to 8 babies!

joy

Sweet Yorkshire Rose
I hope they all survive..as so often one by one they loose them all.
Usually with a multiple pregnancy like that they offer a reduction early on for the safety of the mother and the best chance for the babies.
I wish them all well.

Mavi

Glaswegian Güzeli
aww bless, sending them all love and best wishes.

8 though, bit of a handful!!! how do you get about with three double prams? or two triples and a double pram? pretty tricky!

Hope they have a people carrier

I hope they will all survive.
But with that many babies to feed, she´ll be a nonstop milk truck.

Mavi;202548 said:
8 though, bit of a handful!!! how do you get about with three double prams? or two triples and a double pram? pretty tricky!
If Vicky Pollard can do it...

ally

Rose of Kusadasi
No way could I have coped with twins never mind 8! According to the hospital only 3 of them have had to do into an incubator. This woman is planning on breastfeeding them all....does she have udders???? :busted:

I can see babywear/nappy companies queueing up to offer sponsorship :p

joy

Sweet Yorkshire Rose
ally;202551 said:
No way could I have coped with twins never mind 8! According to the hospital only 3 of them have had to do into an incubator. This woman is planning on breastfeeding them all....does she have udders???? :busted:

I can see babywear/nappy companies queueing up to offer sponsorship :p
Yeh agree Ally they will want for nothing...hope they provide a wet nurse for her as well...breast feeding 8:eek::eek:

I have just heard (on the news )that this woman ,already has 6 kids ,so now she has 14 in total ,she will have to be super mum ,rather her than me .

Rhona

Kusadasi Queen
anniehhhh;202759 said:
I have just heard (on the news )that this woman ,already has 6 kids ,so now she has 14 in total ,she will have to be super mum ,rather her than me .
Yea, and she had IVF, now what you would wonder is what kind of idiot would give the mother of 6 kids IVF?????????????

No wonder she is keeping her head down.:confused:

Yes 6 kids under 7 conceived through IVF lives in a 2 or 3 bedroom tiny bungalow,single mother AND worked in an IVF clinic.......all children are said to have been fathered by one sperm donor,rather her than me,i feel like the old woman that lived in a shoe with four LOL.

Of course everyone wishes the recent arrivals well, that goes without saying. BUT, please, now a mother of 14 children!!! According to research as published in most papers, multiple births are normally the result of IVF, which is why they are so rare. OK, it can happen naturally, but after having 6 children, why would you want anymore, in this day and age.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Rhona;202941 said:
ou would wonder is what kind of idiot would give the mother of 6 kids IVF????????????? No wonder she is keeping her head down.:confused:
Totally agree Rhona.... :doh:

Rhona

Kusadasi Queen
Just read she is asking for £1.3 for an interview, and is also looking for sponsorship from anyone who can give her free stuff. Makes you wonder if she has done it for the money??