night life

Staff member
Hello and welcome to the Kusadasi Forums;

You should visit Bar Street and Ladies Beach. There are lots of nice places in Kusadasi but that 2 places are a must see. Also book a "Turkish Night" with belly dance.

You can see best bars in Kusadasi at .

(I am removing this topic from "nightlife" to "Kusadasi General" - so, you will read more replies)

Hi dennywenny,

I personally would recommend Long beach although its further to get to by dolmus. Its a lot bigger than ladies beach and there is a lot more to do for kids. Most of the hotels provide entertainment for the kids at nighttime as well. Bar street is great for the likes of yourselves at nightime but might be a bit too much for a seven year old. Try the old part of town where its a lot quiter but still good craic.

Super Moderator
Hi Denneywenny
I'd recomend ladies beach for nightlife with your family..there is a real family orientated feel to the area... lots of nice bars, where you can sit outside & watch the sunset, listen to some music and have a nice cold drink!!

welcome to the forum!!!

Claire :cheesy:
Hi, will there still be plenty of things going on in October? Me and my boyfriend are both 18 will there be plenty of lively places?
nicola xxxx