Photos from Bar Street (1992??)

Attachments

Rhona

Kusadasi Queen
Ally if you highlight them and copy and paste to a word doc you can then enlarge by 500%, the photos are still not very clear though.

Ally - I'm Caroline, Marysia's friend from years ago, I met both Marysia & Michelle whilst in Kusadasi. I've already sent photo of Marysia and the two Scottish guys to Michelle. There is a photo of Denise, Alwyn and maybe Joanne also on there??? I applied for a job as a rep and unfortunately bloody pasted the photos into a book so I've had to take a photo of my book! Don't think I ever met you whilst I was in Kusadasi though - I'm in a couple of the photos. I ended up sharing with Denise when Alwyn went back to Ireland and we ended up working in the same hotel together.

ally

Rose of Kusadasi
careeba;207123 said:
Ally - I'm Caroline, Marysia's friend from years ago, I met both Marysia & Michelle whilst in Kusadasi. I've already sent photo of Marysia and the two Scottish guys to Michelle. There is a photo of Denise, Alwyn and maybe Joanne also on there??? I applied for a job as a rep and unfortunately bloody pasted the photos into a book so I've had to take a photo of my book! Don't think I ever met you whilst I was in Kusadasi though - I'm in a couple of the photos. I ended up sharing with Denise when Alwyn went back to Ireland and we ended up working in the same hotel together.
Hi Caroline...yes Michelle has told me she's been in recent contact with you again. If you ever came into the Log Cabin in 1992 (which you probably did as all the girls were in and out) you'll know me. I lived with Michelle for a while that summer. I recognised Denise and Alwyn in the photos..but couldn't make anyone else out.

Mavi

Glaswegian Güzeli
Caroline can you not scan these on so they are bigger... I do recognise a few in them...:woohoo:

ally

Rose of Kusadasi
Alice, it was a fantastic place back in the early '90s....it had a whole different atmosphere. Yes there were tables outside every bar and the place was buzzing; you could hardly find room to walk up and down it mid-summer.
I don't know exactly why that stopped as we moved to Belfast in '93...but after that it was never the same. Maybe something to do with the level of noise.

kibris

Mancunian Crooner
Ally---- i would love to see some photos of when you first found kus and what it was like then--would you please put some on the forum and tell us what it was like in "the old days"????lol kib