loosing weight

Hi again,

Here's a statement from a friend of mine he studied nutrition science and I think he knows what he's talking about.

gaining and loosing weight (to be exact fat at the wrong places ;) )
is simply a question of balancing input and use/burning Calories or Joules
If you eat more than your body burns you gain weight because the food is stored in fat-cells (mostly there where you wouldn't like them) these cells will be there until the end of your live. Now what you can do is burn the fat!
use stairs instead of escalator or lifts. Get a Hometrainer in front of your TV or at least near by. If you start with exercises the first effekt will be that you gain weight. But that are rebuilt muscles. And now it's time for a diet. Watch out for those that promise you 15 kg in 7 days or something like that because that work mostly with the effekt of loosing water... longtime change of food (like Atkins) sound more promising.
With that a healthy weight should be in reach.
Up to me? :oops: äähm... to be honest, I look a little bit like VivaKusadasis Avatar exept that my skin is not purple :oops: but hey... wait a minute... this year I quit smoking next year I'm shure I will listen to my own advice ;)

And another thing... I prefere those woman where you can decide which side is front or back even if you don't see the face ;)

there are so many ways of Burn fat but I think Exercise one of the easiest way for Burn Fat because exercise help burn calories.
Before we can begin to assess our diet and find ways of losing weight, gaining weight, or maintaining a healthy weight we must first recognise how many calories per day we need to fuel our bodies.
As a basic rule of thumb the calories you need per day are:
Women: 2000
Men: 2500
However this of course varies depending on how active you are.
So both lees Quantity and more quantity of calories are harmful to us.
if quantity of calories it increase Fat. So if you want to reduce weight first reduce quantity of calories.
below some tips related how to burn calories
1.Take the stairs instead of the elevator.
2.Get out. Try to spend twenty minutes a day sitting outside or taking a walk or, at the very least, sit by a sunny window. Sunlight helps to control food cravings.
3Concentrate on what you're eating. Keep food out of sight while you're watching TV, reading, studying or answering email.
if you want more information regarding Burn calories then can go through below site. This site has very well Explained about burn calories.
http://www.hateweight.com/counting_calories.html

Podge

<strong style="color:#009900">Setanta</strong>
does anybody know any good exercises to get rid of love handles?
and any good diets which does not contain veg, as my total veg intake consists of colesaw, I eat many meat (every type) bread and high carb foods like rice. I have a very unhealthly diet at the moment, mostly eat fast food! Im well able to cook just need ideas!
can anyone help?

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
**claire** said:
you've encouraged me thats for sure!!
Yeah me too......... for all of about 5 minutes. :eek:

Thanks for the info, Jane. http://community.iamtravelr.com/images/icons/thumbs_up.gif

**claire**

Super Moderator
Podge said:
does anybody know any good exercises to get rid of love handles?
and any good diets which does not contain veg, as my total veg intake consists of colesaw, I eat many meat (every type) bread and high carb foods like rice. I have a very unhealthly diet at the moment, mostly eat fast food! Im well able to cook just need ideas!
can anyone help?
CARBS!!! mate.... thats what ya need to cut down on to shift love handles!

honestly tho, as long as you eat a balanced diet (inc veg, not coleslaw ;) ) your on the right track.

exercise is the key, if you concentrate on exercises that work the areas you need to work on, you will start to see a difference.

sit ups, crunches etc. even if you just do a few every night before you go to bed, building up the amount every night. :)

**claire**

Super Moderator
Carmella said:
Yeah me too......... for all of about 5 minutes. :eek:

Thanks for the info, Jane. http://community.iamtravelr.com/images/icons/thumbs_up.gif
Carmella, you dont need no encouraging!!

You are Mrs gym!!! :p

Im Mrs thinking about going to the GYM!
Not anymore tho ...3 weeks & 2 days to get my ar$e into gear! :confused: Nothing like leaving it till the last minute:doh:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
**claire** said:
Carmella, you dont need no encouraging!!

You are Mrs gym!!! :p

Im Mrs thinking about going to the GYM!
LMAO! I've been to the gym about 4 times in my life, and that's only because I fancied the Instructor.

I'm lucky I'm naturally slim, otherwise i'd be f*cked! But as you know, no one is ever totally happy with their body, I just want to tone tone tone some more so I have started cardio and running.
But My running is more like: Jog...walk...smoke...run...jog...smoke...smoke...smoke..sit down on a bench...smoke...walk...jog. :D

Good luck with the gym thing Kez hun. http://community.iamtravelr.com/images/icons/thumbs_up.gif Basically if you eat healthy you're anyways halfway there...

Hi ya,
Like every one else i am constantly trying to shed a few pounds to look good in a bikini. this year i started weight watchers and lost half a stone in a few weeks. Definitley would recommend it - even if u go for a few weeks get the basics and keep counting your points at home,
;)