Current Weather and time for Kusadasi

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
i have just added the current weather to left navigation bar. Now, you can see what is weather like in Kusadasi and what time is it in Kusadasi. The weather data is refreshing in every 15 minutes. You can also see 10 days forecast for Kusadasi-Aydin.

Cheers.

Weather

Thanks a mil kusadasi guy,

I always had to go to another website so thats brill. Any way the waether here is awful rauning but very warm a pain in the you know what.

Sue

Weather

Hi Kusadasi guy,

I just wanted to ask you a question because the weather forecast is on the forum now why is there a bloody big cloud over the sun sometimes. Does it mean that there is only one cloud in the sky(hopefully) or is it really cloudy over there at the moment. If its cloudy I think I will go and cry and maybe later drink myself to death with ephes I just couldnt bear to have a cloudy Kusadasi. I know its really warm over there but i am a little scared at the moment. PLease tell me everything is okay and that its a blistering sun with temperatures up to 40 degrees. God I love the heat.

A scared SUE from Dublin :( :roll: :)

Kusadasi-Guy said:
Can you please click to 10 days forecast?
I did.. It works fine. I use the same website to chech out the weather.. Thanks for the shortcut :clap:

Look at the forecast.. sunny...sunny...and MORE sunny.. hehehe I love it!

weather

cok Ozur dilerim mr kusadasi guy.

I couldnt get at the 10 day forecast the last time I looked so sorry wont do it again . BEING BLONDE IS SOMETIMES SO HARD COS THE BRAIN DONT WORK TOO GOOD.

SUE

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
Re: weather

flynns08 said:
cok Ozur dilerim mr kusadasi guy.

I couldnt get at the 10 day forecast the last time I looked so sorry wont do it again . BEING BLONDE IS SOMETIMES SO HARD COS THE BRAIN DONT WORK TOO GOOD.

SUE
:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.