Chiropody In KuŞadasi

I always have a pedicure when in Kus, one year I had a large bunion the pedicurist just looked at me and said "problem"!!! So I went off to the chemist and bought some bunion plasters. Maybe regular pedicures do help to keep the feet healthy??? But walking in the heat in Kus in August always gives me feet problems!
We were in Portugal over Easter this year it was 25-26 degrees so I wore sandals with those silly socks that Scholl sell, not exactly sexy but they did the trick? I intend to bring a load with me to Kus this year!

Hi Folks, Splashing down for 2 weeks this weekend. :). Im looking for a chiropodist so I decided to give this thread a bump. Any leads since 2009?. Tnx B

Right I'm back with da feet all done. Small but nice n clean place. The chiriopodist is US trained 35ish and has good English. He is also reg physio so I also got a decent foot sports massage. I only needed a clean n polish. Good attention to detail and super value a 100tl. I am happy to recomend and will be back on my next visit. B

Right I'm back with da feet all done. Small but nice n clean place. The chiriopodist is US trained 35ish and has good English. He is also reg physio so I also got a decent foot sports massage. I only needed a clean n polish. Good attention to detail and super value a 100tl. I am happy to recomend and will be back on my next visit. B
Good to hear, haven’t been there myself yet but will put on my to do list