Day trips

Hi I'm going to Kusadasi am I really love going out sightseeing etc. Can anyone recommend good day trips. Especially family ones since we'll have an 11 year old and a 15 year old with us. Was interested in the day trips to Samos has anyone been on one? What was it like?
Thanks for your help

Elaine :)

**claire**

Super Moderator
Hi Elaine,

there is so much to see around Kusadasi, that you are spoilt for choice with excursions & day trips...

look at:
www.kusadasi.biz/tours.asp

Pamukkale & Ephesus are really beautiful & interesting, the water parks would keep your Children happy!!

Enjoy your Holiday
Claire 8)

If u like things dirty I would recommend a trip to Dalyan where u can have stinky sulphur spring and mudbaths.I went there and it was definitely once in a lifetime experience...Highly recommended though!U wallow in the mud and then let it dry in the sun for about 45 mins and shower.People looked like statues by the end of it...

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Yanno, i really wanted to go to Dalyan. But i just didn't have enough time on my hands. I wanted a relaxing holiday and it ended up an action packed one because there was so many things i wanted to do and see in the 2 weeks.

Absolutely, I still have to visit Ephesus, Pamukkale, take a boat trip, see Istanbul and all sorts...So it looks like Turkey will keep me entertained til unforeseeable future!But yes, visit Dalyan, it is absolutely fantastic.We saw the cliff graves on our way there on a riverboat. On my next holiday I definitely want to go and see Pamukkale. Has anyone been there? Is it as beautiful as it seems? Can u recommend anything else to do except for these examples? :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :oops:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Yes, i went to Pammukale.

It was Fantastic. We got picked up real early and on the way (It was something like a 2 hour drive) we learnt so much. We had this AMAZING tour guide. For real - he was so knowledgable and inspiring. I learnt everything from him. We arrived at Pammukale really early, one of the first bus loads. We decided to go swimming in Cleopatra's pool first because later on it'd get pretty busy. It was so relaxing and enchanting and pure beautiful with collapsed Roman columns at the bottom of the pools. One of the Turkish men working there suddenly went to the shop and came back with some under water goggles for me, so i spent about 2 hours in there splashing around.
I didn't have much time to go on the ''white cliffs'' but it was still really interesting and a wierd experience walking along the top of the cliff where centuries of mineral-filled water spilling over the edge has left snowy white cascades.

If you go on a tour you'll also get to see the other main attraction which is Hierapolis. (Literally known as Holy City or Sacred City) We didn't stay here long, everyone kinda just stared at the ruins of Roman, Greek, and Pagan tombs and monuments and there is also an old ampitheatre up the hill a bit.Hierapolis has such extensive ruins it's wonderful to go and look around, but it might not be everybodies cup of tea, yah.

:clap3:
Thanx Carmella!I am actually getting obsessed about my next holiday To Kusadasi and I MUST GET TO SEE Pamukkale...Did the water tingle on your skin?Our rep said that swimming in it feels funny and she said that it is like pouring champagne on your skin...Oh and was there really ruins on the bottom? :shock:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
SariYellow said:
:clap3:
Thanx Carmella!I am actually getting obsessed about my next holiday To Kusadasi and I MUST GET TO SEE Pamukkale...Did the water tingle on your skin?Our rep said that swimming in it feels funny and she said that it is like pouring champagne on your skin...Oh and was there really ruins on the bottom? :shock:
I am the same - totally obsessed with Turkey and when i can next get over there. I simply CANNOT wait till i step off the plane on Turkish ground.
Yes, it definately felt different to normal water. It was refreshing, and calming. Really relaxing and purifying.
Yup, there are big collumns and old Roman ruins at the bottom. I kept scraping my knees on them.
When you next go to Turkey you should definately check it out. It's a natural wonder of the world, so my tour rep said.

If you need any more info on anything we are all here to help. Simply Ask..

Carmella...

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
esso said:
ok thx 4 z prompt response but an aproximate price don't you know.?.
for the aqua fantasy i understood that the price is around 15euro is this true?
how much is a boat trip?
The price all depends on who you book it with.

Contact Kusadasi Tours @ Travel@Kusadasi.biz and they will quote you a price. :)