Hello everyone

Hephaestion said:
U know, I think her majesty suffer´s from "pixel" envy! :D "Let them eat vectors" I hear her shout!

Don´t worry Volky! Eh... I mean Volky vorry not!
I will distort, plagiarize, annihilate and defile your work beyond recognition! :D No, I´ll send you a copy. So I can get that seal of approval, that coveted royal warrant I´ve always..eh.....coveted. :D

It´s meant for this site only! Think a cross between The shining and Faulty Towers and you´ll get the general drift. One thing, don´t get your hopes up to high, you´ll be disappointed in - a good vay!:D :D
Hephaestion you know what to do. Wishing you good luck with your work. :bigok:

Shoowhapdoowhaddywhaddy

Super pics Captain Spock, No. 1 in Command! Thank for sharing :) They are Coolaboola

I might add, i always quite fancies Spock from Star Trek when i was a kid! :eek: Strange i know, but i also fancied Prince Philip from Sleeping Beauty, and Shredder and Donatello from "Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles"!
I was an odd child! It didnt occur to me that they werent human and therefore never attainable :D

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Shannon said:
Shoowhapdoowhaddywhaddy

Super pics Captain Spock, No. 1 in Command! Thank for sharing :) They are Coolaboola

I might add, i always quite fancies Spock from Star Trek when i was a kid! :eek: Strange i know, but i also fancied Prince Philip from Sleeping Beauty, and Shredder and Donatello from "Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles"!
I was an odd child! It didnt occur to me that they werent human and therefore never attainable :D
HAHAH @ Shoowhapdoowhaddywhaddy...MelShannonish is spreading like wild fire. :)

Which one was Donatello?!? I used to pure LOVE the one with the purple headband. He was the number 1 coolaboola turtle EVER. :cool:

Carmella said:
HAHAH @ Shoowhapdoowhaddywhaddy...MelShannonish is spreading like wild fire. :)

Which one was Donatello?!? I used to pure LOVE the one with the purple headband. He was the number 1 coolaboola turtle EVER. :cool:

Ahhh that was Donatello ha ha ha :D

I guess great minds think alike Mella baby, he was my fav too!

Actually there are lots of Turtles in Turkey, i found a family of them, they lived in a forest at the back of the hotel they used to come to the hotel every day for lunch, i desperately wanted to steal one of the children turtles...but then i thought it would be a bit mean!

Umit said:
Brilliant pix again
Carmella said:
Great pics, Vadde. You suprise us everytime. Fabulous!
Shannon said:
Shoowhapdoowhaddywhaddy

Super pics Captain Spock, No. 1 in Command! Thank for sharing They are Coolaboola
I thank you all for your kind comments my dear friends.

Now that I am near to being fully armed for IR photography, I am very ancious to get back to home and try it in Kusadasi also. May be this way I can have a little snowy X-mas look for Kusadasi which never happens. :)

Captain Volkan

Dear friends,

Here is link to my detail overlays for Amazing Google Earth. Most of them are from Kusadasi and Selcuk region.

http://www.googleearthhacks.com/userfiles.php?user=30206

You need to install Google Earth to a nice computer with fast internet connection. And than you can view the detail *.kmz files you finished downloading by going to GE menu; File>Open *.kmz .

You can also choose "open" during download screen. This will start the GE and load the detail file automatically after downloading is done.

http://earth.google.com/download-earth.html

Enjoy the flight.

**claire**

Super Moderator
Thanks Volkan!!

Im glad yopu said that, about having to install Google earth, i tried opening the links you psted last week & couldnt download them (it was on a work pc tho :doh: )

I will do this on my home pc tonight!! :)

You're welcome my Majesty. However I strongly suggest that you install GE at work pc as well because any work relates to turizm could benefit from this Amazing program.

But I can understand the fact that some pc's at work gets no attention as long as they work and never get upgraded even if they are 15 years old. If this is the case GE would not even install. Generally speaking you'll need max of 3 -4 years of age for the PC.

Good luck.;)

Dear friends,

For those who know me and kind of miss my photograps, I would like to share a link with you that contains some of my best recent pictures. Unfortunatelly I did not spent time in Turkey with in last year or so therefore most of these pictures are from Chicago. Among the photos you may see surprising familiar faces, I hope you like them :cool:

http://community.webshots.com/user/vyusa2

Cheers,

Captain Volkan

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Yuzbasi!! Good to see you again!

Wonderful pictures! Absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing them & I hope everything with you is okay. :) x