Where can we get maps of Kusadasi?

Can anyone let me know where to find a map of Kusadasi or email me a detailed map. I'm visiting next October and want to be prepared and know where i am going. I am staying in the Aqua Fantasy Hotel and need to see where this is in relation to the centre of Kusadasi.
Thanks for your help

thanks very much for your speedy reply :cheesy:
Is there any where i can get a map on the internet so i can have a look before i go??

try google
no, jeanke, i would never know it better then u
but i'll do my best 8)

----added by Admin-------

And Hera, take a look at Forum Rules

-----------------------------

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
How many times i should warn you Cemeesti? Okey, what can i do if you dont want to learn forum rules? How can i respect you if you dont respect forum rules? :evil:

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
cemeesti2 said:
well thanks for canceling my accout

so tell me which paragraph of your holy rules that i have violated
--> http://www.kusadasi.biz/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3

Welcome to Kusadasi Forums;

In order to make this forum an enjoyable place for everyone there are some things that might help us all to achieve this. There are several rules that must be taken into consideration and we like to give you a few tips to help you find the answer to your question quicker.

1- Distributing links is forbidden. We are passionate about protecting our forum from spam & advertisment actions.
As you may notice, i didnt ban you - just delete your posting rights.

"which paragraph of your holy rules "

and re-think about your conversation style with me...

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
OK, please dont put any link to posts. i have deleted your links that posted by u before.

i have re-activate your previous account. just log-out and use your old account.