What did you cook tonight?

Attachments

Tonight we had some ravioli fungi with pancetta, parmigiana and freshly ground black pepper and an insalata mists plus two - I kid you not, two, bottles of wine - a bardalino and a Gewürztraminer. I might even treat myself to an aperol spritzer or a ice cold limoncello before I scuttle to bed - looking forward to going home as we're going to the new Pairc uI caoimh stadium watch the clare - v- Tipp match on Saturday!

kibris

Mancunian Crooner
Yesterday ı made some fadge and just had a couple of frıed eggs and ham wıth ıt then some melon.Ive just made a bıg pot of tomato soup and hard boıled 10 eggs for breakfasts---thınk ı,ll cook a chıcken for buttys and a bıt later ım goıng to see what there ıs on the market so ı,ll be sorted for a few days.

kibris

Mancunian Crooner
just seen a pıc on facebook of my mate ın the canarıes stuffıng a bıg wedge of spanısh omlette ın hıs gob lol--so thats what ıve just made ın my bıg pan so ıts fınıshed all my bıts and pıeces off ready for market tomorrow and theres half left whıch wıll do cold for tomorrows breakfast---and ıts nearly 10pm allready jeeez!!

Now that's an idea for breakfast tomorrow - a nice Spanish omelette- we're thinking of taking a trip to Newry in the morning so that would keep us going until we get back!
Tonight we had salmon darnes coated in pesto cooked in a foil parcel in the oven with green beans, tender stem broccoli, tomatoes and capers. Light and delicious even if I say so myself- and little or no washing up!

What delights did you cook today added 4 new photos.
Published by John · 13 mins ·

....... Tonight....'Spaghetti Carbonara,With ****aki Mushrooms,,Pizza With Loads Of Garlic,Onions,Portabello Mushrooms,Tomatoes & Kassar Cheese..With Some Mixed Salad

Attachments

Tonight was an easy one( Galway races are on and have to be watched- winners backed etc!) so it was prawn cocktail and pan fried John Dory fillets with home made tartare sauce , spinach and asparagus. Contemplating whether we're able for some fresh berries and Greek yoghurt- if not there is always tomorrow!

Mmm- figs! I bought 4 yesterday for €2.49! Not even 250grms worth - but they're purple which are also my favourites KiB - so I'm hoping they will still be around when we return in September.
Tonight it's twice cooked spicy belly of pork with sweet potato wedges, fresh peas, broccoli and cauliflower. Hopefully we'll have room for the fresh berries and yoghurt tonight.

Attachments