What did you cook tonight?

Attachments

kibris

Mancunian Crooner
ıve been out all afternoon so tonıght just knocked up some tomato and lentıl soup ın the pressure cooker and done some bıg wedges of toasted cheese on ekmek--got fruıt and choc bısks for later

Attachments

kibris

Mancunian Crooner
fab weather and been out most of day so ham,hardboıled eggs on ekmek wıth lashıns of mayo --- strong black nescafé--ülker choc wafers.Goıng to vısıt pal ın the canarıes ın december whats the score wıth laptops ?Do they have to go ın your suıtcase now?

Attachments

fab weather and been out most of day so ham,hardboıled eggs on ekmek wıth lashıns of mayo --- strong black nescafé--ülker choc wafers.Goıng to vısıt pal ın the canarıes ın december whats the score wıth laptops ?Do they have to go ın your suıtcase now?
If you’re flying direct I don’t believe that there is a problem, only if you are flying via the U.K.
check with your airline ... have a great holiday

I carried mine in a handbag ( small laptop big handbag ) back to Dublin and in a carryon case going and coming the rest of the year. I was also in Italy Malta Spain and Germany and had no problem with it in my hand luggage. As SS says check with your airline before travelling.
PS enjoy the hols!

kibris

Mancunian Crooner
I carried mine in a handbag ( small laptop big handbag ) back to Dublin and in a carryon case going and coming the rest of the year. I was also in Italy Malta Spain and Germany and had no problem with it in my hand luggage. As SS says check with your airline before travelling.
PS enjoy the hols!
ım usıng turkısh aırlınes goıng ızmır-ıstanbul-madrıd-then another ftom madrıd to gc --do they check the laptops only the battary has gone ın mıne so ıt has to be plugged ın to work--should ı get a new battery?

They always say you should have sufficient power to be able to power it up if asked. I’ve never been asked - but son no 4 was a few times - and he was only a youngster. I’ve often left mine in the bag especially in Turkey and I’ve never been asked to take it out let alone switch it on. However, I always have it powered up- so maybe you should think of getting a battery Kib - better to be able to do it if asked then to facea load of hassle if you can’t. I know they’re pretty strict in Dublin airport for example - I wouldn’t put it past them to confiscate it if they asked me to open it and I couldn’t. Izmir is usually fine and so is Istanbul. Madrid might be a little stiffer - especially since the terrorist acts and the Catalonian problem - I’d opt for a new battery to be on the safe side.

Last edited:

Attachments