What did you cook tonight?

Basted pork chops with sweet potato wedges,mushy peas, broccoli and griddled stuffed tomatoes - after which I was stuffed and hardly able to move!

Last edited:

Attachments

I’ve had visitors, eaten out and visited others all week so was glad to have a relaxed dinner last night. We had fish cakes and salad to start with pan fried trout and almonds, leek and courgette, and some sugar snap peas and asparagus to follow. No room for afters but himself managed some apple tart and cream.!

Attachments

Sounds fantastic John- I’m feeling jealous - bet the weather is good too! Had a function to attend tonight where “food “ was provided along with some drink. Glad I had a bowl of vegetable soup before we left!

Last night we had some seared scallops with pancetta on a bed of wilted spinach with some asparagus and mange toutes. All washed down with a few glasses of crisp sauv blanc.

Tonight we had some Turkish - Irish visitors for for dinner. We had salad with borek, mixed mezze, guvec with pilav and mashed spud followed by some poached mixed fruits and Turkish yoghurt. No Turkish wine though - none to be had in Dublin.

Last Day In Zanzibar..Lunch Time We Both Had Pumpkin Soup.Helen Chicken Mexican Style Wraps .With Guacomole And Salsa.I Had Chilli Calamari.Boiled Rice.& Some Salad..Delish

Jake - the trip sounds wonderful and the food fantastic!
Tonight we had some kofte with aubergibe and mushroom stew. Mulled fruit and ice cream for dessert for himself.

We had çiğ kofte wraps followed by a pot of çay and a choc coconut bisc for a late lunch...turkey & aubergine guveç with flat bread & a glass of white for supper...ate and stayed cosy all day in the bedroom listening to Turkish music...temps plunging to zero at night the next two days!! Snow in İstanbul...

We had çiğ kofte wraps followed by a pot of çay and a choc coconut bisc for a late lunch...turkey & aubergine guveç with flat bread & a glass of white for supper...ate and stayed cosy all day in the bedroom listening to Turkish music...temps plunging to zero at night the next two days!! Snow in İstanbul...
Same here from Wednesday Kas - been freezing on and off leading to himself getting the grippe but I’m feeding the cold - don’t believe in starving the fever!

0° tonite here in Kuşadası...no CH mainly here...Winter visitors sometimes astonished how cold it can be...also HOW hot end Jun/Jul/Aug - Sunny today tho and hopefully warmer tomorrow...have done 14 winters/Summers here so consider myself a local LOL ...B-) :-D o_O ...