What did you cook tonight?

Attachments

I wonder if he has disappeared for the same reason I did for a while. My links wouldn't work for about 6 weeks over Christmas and only found it by finding Umit on Instagram and coming through that way.
I was disabled too - can’t remember how I got back but it wasn’t through Instagram! Kib is sadly missed - at least by me, and I’m sure others . Maybe he decided to stay in the canaries!

Another lazy day slothing out in our warm bedroom come sitting/dining room ... late night ystrdy celebrating Valentines, so hubby popped out for petrol and came back from the garage (!) with 2 delish mixed gozleme which he warmed and we had with his cheesy topped menemen and lashings of çay ... just a pitta chicken sarny for a v. late supper ... another dark, windy, stormy day here of which there have been many lately ... better promised tomorrow so a day out and about and dinner with a pal later ...

Attachments

Attachments

Last night we had lamb chops, sweet potato wedges, broccoli, green beans a la turque, and seared beetroot, with a mint and caper sauce. I’ve been busy trying to avoid buying bargains and use what’s in the freezer, which is alarmingly full! I’ll have to get going on using up what’s there!

Attachments

What delights did you cook today added 6 new photos.
Published by John · 2 mins · Agios Epiktitos ·
Last Night We astopped Off At An lndian / European Restaurant.Helen Had Onion Bajees For Starters. The Chicken Korma & Pilau Rice & Chapatis...I Had Fish Pakora. Followed By Lamb Cutlets.Roast Potatoes.An Assortment Of Fresh Vegetables.i Had 2 Draught Tuburgs.The Missus Had Sprite..Total Bill Under 20 Euros..(Have To Say Best Lamb I Have Had In Years.)

Attachments