What did you cook tonight?

Attachments

Well we’ve finally made it to Kusadasi - a bit later than normal! Left a scorching Dublin to land in an even more scorching Izmir and the temperature here in kus is mighty! Just had a quick avocado and egg salad with some Serrano ham - the remains from the fridge at home. Looking forward to the market on Tuesday.

Managed to lock myself out of my account and had to re register! Feeling more stupid than usual - and himself is helping with talk of soya beans and futures!
Tonight we had a mixed mezzo and a quiet night in. Got bitten quite badly the last two nights - have been grand for the past two years now back to square minus one!
Mosquitoes quiet prevalent at this time of year, especially after the soaking Kusadasi got a few weeks ago. I find there are many at night in restaurants... around leg level. I use the repellent wipes at night before going out and a spray in the bedroom, But one little bugger always manages to find a place to bit !!

Mosquitoes quiet prevalent at this time of year, especially after the soaking Kusadasi got a few weeks ago. I find there are many at night in restaurants... around leg level. I use the repellent wipes at night before going out and a spray in the bedroom, But one little bugger always manages to find a place to bit !!
Well if it was only one who bit me he was on overtime! And I sprayed with two different sprays off and say de deet! I use the cloud in the bedroom and find they work but it’s the restaurants at night and mostly at leg level- itchy and scratchy as a result.

Tonight we had some sac kavurma, with oven chips and green beans. Fruit and Icream for afters. We’re both feeling drained by the humidity. Thunder and a light drizzle has brightened up the atmosphere and we’re enjoying the breeze on the balcony.

Still incredibly hot - I pity those fasting for Ramadan- I’m drinking at least two liters of water during the day - admiration to those fasting in this heat.
Today a simple salads midday and aubergine in tomato sauce with garlic yoghurt this evening . Too hot to even trot!

Still incredibly hot - I pity those fasting for Ramadan- I’m drinking at least two liters of water during the day - admiration to those fasting in this heat.
Today a simple salads midday and aubergine in tomato sauce with garlic yoghurt this evening . Too hot to even trot!
i peril what sort of temps you getting in Kusadasi at the moment adele my partner is out in 2 weeks thanks