Peach Grove Resort

Hey, this is the first time i've been on this. I'm trying to find out how far away from the town Peach Grove Resort is. My uncle has bought a villa there and i am going to it with my friend next year. We have never been to Turkey before and have no idea where abouts the villa is situated. Could anyone tell me if it is close to the main town with the clubs and restraunts. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mel

Hi Mel,

I have no idea either since i am going with you hehe...but thought i would say hi! =D Hope someone knows and replys soon!

C ya,

kp x

**claire**

Super Moderator
Hi Kirsty & Mel :)

Welcome to the forum!!!

Ive had a quick search for you & this is what i found ..

Peach Grove resort is
5 min from Silver Sands Beach and water sports centre.
1 min from Large and small swimming pool's.
8 km from Lively Kusadasi City Centre

do you are quiet a way out of the city centre, but i am sure there will be dolmus buses & taxis that will run back & forth, so you can still hit the bars !!!

Re Peach Grove Resort

Hi there Mel

I have also bought a villa at the Peach Grove Resort. I know some of the owners. What is your uncles name. We have just returned yesterday after having 3 1/2 weeks away. I must say the villas are fabulous. The pool's on the complex have just been filled.

Peach Grove resort is very traditional turkish. It is approx 7 mins walk from SSK Beach (Silver Sands Beach - which is lovely). Where you will find lots of watersports restaurants and bars.

Silver Sands is about 8km from Kusadasi. Dolmus (local bus) costs approx 1 pound per person. Kusadasi is a very lively village. Lots of restaurants bars and brilliant shops/markets for leather and clothes.

We visited two aquaparks Adaland and Aqua Fantasy. Adaland is the largest in europe and they were both brilliant. You will have lots of fun there. Turkish baths have been recommended too.

You will not be disapointed. Let me know if you need any further info. When do you fly out. If I know anyone who is out there at the same time I will ask them to look after you. Our villa has been rented for the next two weeks.

Enjoy your hols.

Tracy

Oh thanks, it sounds great! Thanks for all the information. My uncles name is James O'Donnell. Me and my friend are saving up to go in July. It would be great to contact you closer to the time. Might see you there :p . Thanks again.

Melissa

Peach Grove

Hi again Melissa

My husband Chris has spoken to your uncle. If you ask he will know who we are. He sounds like a nice bloke. I think he is going out about 12/9. We are flying out next half term in October. Not sure when we fly out next summer yet. Take care and keep in touch.

Chris & Tracy - no 5A

Hi Mel, I also bought a villa in Peach Grove and have just returned from a weeks holiday there. I enjoyed the villa and pool so much I wasn't too bothered about visiting the town that much.
A bunch of my friends came a long and we spent most nights on bar street and surrounding areas. There is plenty of life there.
If you ever want to ask any questions, feel free to drop me a line.

Micheal

Hi Tracy,
looks like you are my neighbour then. I am in 7b, its in the first line of houses on the way in. I was there last week and now depressed to be home. The villas are finished to a very high standard and I am very happy with this. The estate agents and builders are very nice people.
I believe it is mainly Irish and English people who are the owners. the first 7 houses belong to Turkish families.
Maybe we will see you there at some point.
Regards,
Micheal

Hi
We are looking to buying on Phase II of the Peach Grove Villas wondered if either of the other owners on Phase I have positive experience of renting these villas out. Thanks

Hi Michael

Please email me. I would love to hear from you. Is it you who owns the 3 villas? tracy.hockborn@ntlworld.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

mcIreland said:
Hi Tracy,
looks like you are my neighbour then. I am in 7b, its in the first line of houses on the way in. I was there last week and now depressed to be home. The villas are finished to a very high standard and I am very happy with this. The estate agents and builders are very nice people.
I believe it is mainly Irish and English people who are the owners. the first 7 houses belong to Turkish families.
Maybe we will see you there at some point.
Regards,
Micheal

Hi Mel welcome to the forum, I live here all year round, If you have any questions please feel free to ask, Kusadasi is my home, will not say how long which will give my age away, but if you have any questions maybe I can help. I live very close to you and we will share the same beach silver sands.

P Grove 1 villa for sale

Hi All,
myself and my friend own 3 villas in Peach Grove 1, these are the three by the pool. We are very happy with the villas and they have been finished to a high standard. However, we think 3 is too many to handle, so we are hoping to sell one of them very soon, so if any of you guys know someone who is interested, please tell them to email us at jm_villas@yahoo.co.uk.

The extras which come with the villa are as follows, it inclues all lamps and light fittings, all curtains, all fitted wardrobes, every room is airconditioned. All showers have glass surround.

Best regards,
Micheal

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Buy/Sell/Rent your property - new forums

Hey Michael, You should advertise your property for sale somewhere where more people will see it...

Umit said:
I have opened some new forum categories on maxiturkey.com

i recommend you to submit your property ;)

http://www.maxiturkey.com/forum.php

it is FREE for individuals
not free for real estate companies yet, i will announce when i find a solution
or; http://iamtravelr.com/forum37.html