Lurker coming out of the woodwork

Hi, ive been lurking for ages so i thought it was about time i posted an introduction. :) Im married to a wonderful Turkish man, we got married 4 months ago and even though we had so many tough times now we couldnt be happier. I have been going to Turkey for years and Kusadasi for the last 3 i love the place and i can wait to get back.

Frankie

welcome to biz, congrats on your marriage. my husband is also turkish , married 11 years and know each other 18 years. i have never been happier!!!!!!!!!!!

joy

Sweet Yorkshire Rose
Welcome to the forum Frankie, glad you are not a lurker anymore;) congrats on your marriage also.:woohoo:

Hi Frankie

I was recently there and met a lovely man there, not really sure where its gonna go but theres a spark. Im not under any illusions but read your post and im so glad it worked out for you cause all i heard was warnings from my friends. He really did seem genuine for me and it feels right

ally

Rose of Kusadasi
irish_lady2010;271991 said:
Hi Frankie

I was recently there and met a lovely man there, not really sure where its gonna go but theres a spark. Im not under any illusions but read your post and im so glad it worked out for you cause all i heard was warnings from my friends. He really did seem genuine for me and it feels right

Never listen to your friends "warnings".....decide for yourself what this guy is really like. There are a few of us on the forum who've been married to turkish men for a very long time..it's our 20th wedding anniversary in July, so it's not all doom and gloom ;)