New Avatar Galleries - 160 new avatars

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
Hi folks;

i have just add new avatar galleries (160 new avatars) and hope u like ;)

Of course, i recommend to upload your own pic as your avatar but if you dont want to do this (or you havent your own pic in your computer) then you can select an avatar for making more enjoyable this forum.

How can you upload your pic?
Just click to Edit Your Profile on left navi and go to bottom of the page and select your pic by clicking the browse button. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width can be no greater than 100 pixels, the height no greater than 100 pixels, and the file size no more than 10 KB.

if your picture is greater than 100*100 pix and you can not reduce the size, then send my email kusadasiguy@gmail.com - i may do that for u...

How can you select an avatar?
Just click to Edit Your Profile on the left menu and click to show gallery button, then select category and then click to go button, then select your desired avatar. Then click to "select avatar" button on bottom of the page and then you are back to edit profile page.. and finally click to sumbit button to complete the process.

Cheers;
:wave:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
PEOPLE SHOULD RE-READ THIS BECAUSE IT IS USEFUL INFORMATION AND THEN MAYBE THEY'LL STOP PM-ING ME FOR AVATAR HELP HAR.